Part 10

Clay goes to Tm. Tig: Where Were you? Clay: Church Now! Jax: Whats going on? Clay: Sit. Jade was Never Going to SamTac, She was Going to Bakersfield for a couple days, On her Way there Zobelle's crew got a hold of Jade, Took her some were and ganged raped her. She's at St.Thomas Once She's home tomorrow, Lock Down till This Bastard is caught and Killed, Tig she's asking for you and Her Bear. Kip or Hap I want One of you outside her door, Unsler found her car and grabbed everything out of it and is staging her car as an Accident. Jax pack a bag of your clothes something that reminds her of Home. Jax Nods. Hap: Clay, I'll stay guard, Its best, She's been Raped before Its going to be safer for her to have people that she Trust 100%, Clay Call Lee and get Him Down here along with his old Lady and Daughter, Tig get a hold of Quinn. He Should be in Seattle. Tig: Got it. Hap: Is her car going to be fixable? Clay: No, We as a club will Pitch in and buy her an White Cadi Escalade, Juice I'm going to want a Security Alarm set up in their House that Alright Jax? Jax: Yes! After Lock Down Call If I'm Needed! I'm Gonna take time off and spend it with Jade. Clay: Go for it. Lets get over there. They Get to St.Thomas: Tig: How is She Gem? Gem: Asleep, They gave her Pain Meds, Called Her Ob/Gyn from Tacoma, You bring Her Bear? TIg: Right here. Jax: I brought her some of my clothes. Tig: You still Love right? Jax: Of Course, Nothing about what she Just went through or has Gone Through Changes how I feel! Tig: Just making Sure. Jax: I get it. You practically raised her and have been there through Everything. Hap and You Did what you did to Protect Jade. That Beautiful, Smart, Kind and Caring Girl in that Room, Who In Returns Needs a Strong Family behind her that's not going to kick her to the Curb and a Husband to Consistently stand behind her and Possibly give her a child of her own! Gemma: You Really Love Her? Jax: Yes, Otherwise I wouldn't Have bought Us a House, Her an Engagement Ring and thinking of starting a Family with her! Jade:Can You All quietly Shut the Fuck up Please and thank you! Love You Good night, Wait gemma is my Daddy Here? Tig: I'm Right here with your Bear. Jade: I Love you Daddy, I Love everyone. Gem can You ask a Nurse if I can Put some of my Clothes on? Gemma: Sure can. Jade: Jax can you come in please? Jax: Sure thing Princess! Jade: Jackson, I Love you No matter what! Your the one I owe Everything to, You Opened my eyes Up and brought me to the old Happy self. Jax: I Love you ! Nothing Changes that. Gem Helps Jade change into some of Jax's Clothes. Jade lays down. Nurse: Hows your Pain Level. Jade: 10, Did my Hand get Refracted during the attack? Nurse: Yes. Jade: Can't you just do the Surgery to Fix it? Nurse: I'll bring that up to the Doctor. Jax lays beside her. Dr Thorn: Hello Jade, We can Go ahead and do the Reconstructive surgery tonight if You would like? Jade: Please, I rather get it done now than have it start ti Heal and then You guys find out its healing wrong. Heads up though I'm not changing again. Dr.Thorn: Thats okay by me. I mean Comfort is what matters. Your other Doctor will be here soon. Jade nods. Jade: Can You keep my Dad and Hap At ease and hold my bear please? Jax: No Problem Love. I promise Nothing is going to happen to your Bear. Love you baby girl, I'll go out and tell everybody. Tig: Whats going on Jax? Jax: They are going back in to fix her hand again. The guys re fractured her arm. She's scared and wants all this over with. Hap: Quinn, Lee, His Old Lady and daughter are on their way down, Added Comfort for her during Lock down. Jax: Surprisingly She's taking the lock down quit easy. Tig: She's taken it easy because she Probably knows they are going to attack her again. I'm guessing they attacked her to send Us a Message to stop selling to Colors. Marcus Know yet? Clay: Not Yet Why? Tig: I'm thinking Esai had Something to do with this to, He knew We dealt Colors and Knew Jade was Samcro? Hap: Good Point Made Tig. Esai has had it out since he shot and stabbed her, then Jade finally got her Revenge, it to me makes Logical Sense. Clay: I'll Call Marcus and get him here.