Part 23

Jax: Baby, Lets Find another plan I beg you Please! Jade: Jackson Nathaniel Teller, This is my Fight! Not Samcro's, SamTac, Nomads or Sambel's Problem! Clay: Why Belfast? Jade: Have you learned anything O'Fallen Pretty Much has half of Sambel in his Pocket esp Magee and O'Neil. I'm not stuiped Clay! I Know how the Belfast Charter Runs and its some shady shit. I Only Said call Lee because O'Fallen Had Taken Lee's daughter. Hap: Sis Don't You went through Hell. Jade; Its Time to stop Hiding Behind the Makeup! Can You Help me hap? Jade: This is what Happens when You Get Ganged Up on, Ask Hap for more Info. Bobby: Please don't tell me She Suffard more? Tig: Her Back Under went 4 surgeries to Fix Muscle and Tissue Damage, 2 Plasma and 3 blood Transfusion. O'Fallen Carved SamTac into her Back, After She Healed She Under went a Skin Graph to cover the Scarring. The Angel Wings Cover Most of the Back Scarring! She Doesn't want Harley going to Suffer because She knows it would kiss Their Baby Girl, She's Willing to Die to Save their Daughter, But She knows She can Handle all the Pain. Jax: Please We Need to Find another way, I can't loose the Both of them. Tig: I Know Jax. You mean the World to her. Go Comfort Her. I'll Keep You Updated! We will come up with a plan to Keep Jade safe and Get Harley Home. Jade: Jax I want our Daughter. Jax: Shh Lets lay down. Lee: Tig Whats Going on? Tig: Some one Kidnapped Harley. Jade's pieced everything together, Its Either O'Fallen or Her " Bio" Father! We're Trying to Come up with a plan that saves Harley with out Jade offering Herself as an Exchange. Jade Leaves a Note for every one that means something to her and gently places the engagement ring on Jax's Necklace and took off. Marcus: Whats Up Jade? Jade: Do Me a Favor Watch Samcro For me, I'm getting my daughter Back! They want to torcher Some one, Let it be Me, Maybe Now Things can Finally End in Peace! Marcus: Sacrifice Yourself? Jade: Yes, Or attempt to hang on long enough to be found! I Know were Harley's being Kept, The old Warehouse North of the Turn for Samcro's Hut. Marcus:Do what You need to, Want me to Relay were you are going  to be? Jade: If You Can Have a couple of  your guys stay back a few hundred feet to make sure they aren't going to move me then either have some one move in or Have Trager, Loman, or Teller on Speed Dial. Tell Juice As Soon As I enter the building I'll activate the GPS on my bracelet. Marcus: Be Strong Trager Teller! Jade: I'm hoping there will still be a wedding If I make It. Hold This Letter If I don't Make it Give it To Jackson Personally! Marcus: I will, The Reaper's watching over you! Jade gets Harley Back, Marcus's V.P Trager! Jade: Get My Daughter back to Samcro for me! V.P: Got it, What about You? Jade: Don't worry about me! Remember I'm a Trager I can Handle Pain! I've had SamTac Carved into my Back, Let them Carve Samcro into the Only part  that's still Visible on my back! Back at Tim: Clay: Where's Jade? Ope: No Clue? Piney: Tig? Tig heads to the bar. Tig Mumbles: 1st Hap and Quinn, 2nd me, Then my Granddaughter, Jade Marie Were the hell are you? Bobby: Jax whats going on? Jax: Jade went on a Friggen Suicide Mission. Tig: Why? Hap: Read the letter she left you. She Did it because She felt No one Believed her. If anything the Reaper's let her down. Marcus: Delivery of Harley Marie Teller? Jax lept up from his seat to Marcus. Jax: Thank You Marcus! Warehouse: Jade: Daddy Dearest, What the Hell Do you want? Dad: You DEAD! Jade: Go ahead Carve Samcro into my Back Like you Carved SamTac into it. They Carve Samcro into her Back, Jade Unchained Herself, Shot her Father, Lit the Body on Fire along with the Building. Jade Left. Marcus: Need a Ride back to Samcro? Jade: That would be Great Marcus! At T-M: Marcus: Some One Order a Trager or Soon to Be Teller? Opie: Yes! Jade: Hey Ope, y Back Hurts. Bobby: Holy Shit, Jade You've got blood pouring out! Jade: Throw some salt and JD on it! What did they Carve into my back this Time? Ope: Samcro? Jade: Should of Known, Ope get rid of the Gun. There one problem Taken Care of! Tig: Jade your Home, What The hell Happen to Your back? Jade: Father Dearest....... He's burned to Ashes along with the were house. They Rush Jade to St.Thomas. Jade Screams as they clean it. Jax: Where is She? Piney: In the Back. Jade: Just Clean it, Wrap it and give me the damn Discharge Papers. No Skin Graphs. Jade unhooks everything, gets dressed and walks out. Tig: Get Back there Jade Marie. Jade: No , I'm done besides its not that bad! Jax: Jade Marie Teller, You Get back in there and Get what needs to be done Done. Jade: Fine But they're Sedating me, I don't need you, Dad, or Anybody else to Hear my screams. I'm sorry I let you all down. Teller, I understand If you want to Break off the engagement Till You can. trust me again, I understand, Tell Clay After I'm discharged, I'll leave Charming, Teller Take care of our Daughter. Jade heads back into the Room and they Fix her. At T-M: Clay: I see Harley Jax But Were's Jade? Tig: St. Thomas, Her Biological Father Had Harley! She Got Harley out, She Said after they Discharge her, She'll leave Charming. Clay: Her Home, Her Family is here. Jade did what She had to get her and Teller's Daughter back. How is She Jax? Jax: She Feels Like She let Us all Down. They Carved Samcro into her back. Hap? Hap: Her Family is were ever any of Us are! I should of Known the Moment Tig went Missing to Have this place on Lock down. What are your thoughts Teller?  Jax: She never Lost my trust, We're still going to get married!