Part 3

Tig: Happy, Lee, and I since Jade was 16 went Three ways on a 2003 Midnight Purple Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport, With a Reaper but the Reaper Blends in very well with the Paint Job

Tig: Happy, Lee, and I since Jade was 16 went Three ways on a 2003 Midnight Purple Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport, With a Reaper but the Reaper Blends in very well with the Paint Job. She Took Haps Bike around the lot, She's a Natural on a Bike, She did have a 67 Chevy Impala Was Completely destroyed,bought from a junk yard for 40 bucks and with in two weeks She Rebuilt it from the frame up till Kozik took it and crashed it, She tried for 2 months to fix it but it was beyond repairs. She's a natural Born Mechanic and an Excellent Sniper. She got a hold of a sniper rifle she filed down the serial number make and model after Hacking ATF's Records to make sure it wasn't registered. Lee Took her out one day placed a target about 75 feet away from were they were Jade shot the target dead in the center. Opie: Holy Shit, Guess we Know better than to Piss Her off. Hap came back with the bike. Gem: She wanted a Bike instead of a cage? Tig: Yup! Fell in Love with Hap's bike , when She was 16. Was Fixing Bikes, Cars and trucks at age 14. When She was 17, She had the Chance to Finally get out of Here and become a Pro MMA/UFC Boxer! She turned them down with a fear of not being allowed back. Since she Came to Samcro This is her heart and Family. Her and Lee Meet at a Truck stop halfway between Charming and Tacoma. They met up once a month. Jax and Jade Pull into the lot. Jade: Dad Guess what I passed! Jax even rode bitch for a couple miles. Jax: Yes and No Offense Never happing again I Love you Darling but No. Jade: Its alright, I like riding Bitch when Your driving anyway, Herman..... Herman: Bitch. Jade: Thank You! Hap want to go a couple rounds? Hap Nods. Jade changes into her work out clothes. Jade and Hap get in the Ring. Jade: Don't go easy on me Hap. Hap: Wasn't planning it. They go a couple rounds and jade wins both times. Jade: Clay, Fight night is Friday right? You all in or Half? Clay: Well Half for now why? Jade: We could Double the wins if Half sak wins His heat, I enter and I know Most of the People at Fight night any way. I win My heat, Should be enough to pay off those Irish Bastards No Offense Chibs, and if we are still Short a couple grand I 'll go to Tacoma for a night. Hap: Your not thinking of Pulling that car out again? Jade: Damn Straight. Beside I don't Race for Pinks. Its How I made most of my Money in Tacoma besides the Armature Boxing Nights in Seattle. After I'm Done in the Ring I'll Make the Call. Samcro Needs the Money. Jade gets out and grabs her lab top and checks her account. She Throws on her Nike's, Jeans and a Shirt and ask Jax: Can I borrow Your Bike? Jax: What for Darling? Jade: Going to the bank to withdraw money that way Hap's not going crazy. It saves me from Street racing but I'm only able to draw a grand out. I'll call my person in Seattle and see if there;s an Amateur night Pack you all up, Rent out the Pent house, But No cuts! I'll talk with Clay. Jade goes to the Bank. She pulls into the lot and backs Jax's bike up into his spot and walks over and hands him the key. Jade: Here Clay its only a grand but If I leave tonight and drive all night I should make it to Armature Night in Seattle but I can Leave Friday night after Fight night, Room is all booked Most of you can ride in the Van. Leave Cuts in your Bag Sunday Night. Clay: What are you Talking about? Jade: Everybody needs a weekend away from the Shop and Club business what better mini Break than seeing me in an actual UFC ring? Clay: Alright. Jade: I'll Drive the Van, Hap, Tig and Half in one two Truck. Van: Me, Jax, Opie, Piney,Juice and Bobby Plus Piney's Oxygen Tanks, You and Gem her Cadi. Clay: Okay. You gonna be alright driving straight through? Jade: Yup! As soon as I get into Seattle, I can Check in Lead You to the Pent house that I rented walk next door to a rental shop to rent a car and head to the Venue to Register, then Hit the UFC/MMA Store for Clothes, Gloves and mouth Guard. You guys can leave after the Event if you want. I'll be back Monday or Tuesday. I'm gonna hang out in Seattle. Clay: You gonna be set for Money? Jade; Yes! Jade heads to her Apartment and starts packing her Bag. Gemma: Whats going on Clay? I'm never in a Church Meeting. Clay: After Fight Night The Enter Club house and Auto Shop are being Closed for the weekend. We all are going to Seattle for amateur night Sunday.In the van : Jade, Jax, Opie, Piney, Juice, Chibs, and Bobby and the Oxygen Tanks. Hap, Tig and Half in the Tow truck, them You Gemma and I in the Cadi. The Van is Driving straight through, We should do the same after we're following Jade. Opie: Whats in Seattle? Tig: Amateur Night, at the Local Ufc Ring. Gives Us a Chance to see my Daughter in a Real UFC Ring. Its How She Got scouted for a chance to become Pro but She Turned the offer down because She was afraid that She wouldn't be welcomed here. She Also has a degree in Nursing. That Girl is a life safer. Now only if She can Safe herself. Boxing is her Stress Relief for a reason.