Part 4

Jade Comes out and throws her bag into the Van. Jade hits the weights and Bag again. After that she Takes an old Family Photo tapes it to a wall outside and throws Knifes at it. Jax walks over and hugs her from behind and She still manages to hit the picture square in the Center. Jax: Its all Decided We're all going to Seattle with You! Jade: Awesome Can I borrow your bike again.I need to go change somethings. Jade hops on the bike and heads for Stockton again. She Changes everything. She pulls into the lot. Jade sees Tig. Tig: Where were you? Jade: Doing something that should of been done at 18. Here's your Copy Don't loose it. Its All Official I'm No Longer Kozik. I Love you Dad. Can We work on Getting a bike please, When I'm using Jax's Bike its getting a bit sketchy with the Mayans, Grim Bastards, Niners. Tig: Come with me. Take the Tarp off the Tow Truck . Jade Pulls off the Tarp.Jade: Wait a Min that's a 2003 Harley Dyna Super Glide Sport. Just like Jax's Bike and it Purple but How? Tig: Since you were 16, Lee, Hap and I all went in on it. Hap Get out here. Jade:I Love it. Thank You Both. Tig: Happy Birthday Kid! Jade: Thank You! I'm Only 22! I still Wish I Pursued that Carrer! I Love Jax, You, Hap, and Samcro so Its All Good! I'll Continue the Fight Night, Amateur Night and maybe start teaching Classes at Lumpy s or Open my Own Boxing Thing. Can I take the bike for a Spin? Tig: Sure thing, Were you going just in case. Jade: Check the waterfall on the outskirts of Town, if I'm not there then Lumpy s! Hap's the only One I trust other than Suzy for my Tats so Check there as Well. Jade Gets on the Bike and Takes off and Ends up at Suzy's Suzy: Hey Jade what Can I do For You? Jade: Two Tattoos, One a Black Rose with a Skull in the Center with Jackson Nathaniel Teller intertwined on a Ribbon, Second tat: On my Right Rib cage: A Dragon, My belly button Pierce and my Next tat on my back Shoulder blades Black Angel Wings with the Words Finally Free, I've had that one planned for years! Suzy: Alright Piercing 1st? Jade: Yes Have a Reaper Ring? Suzy: Yes I ordered it Just for you! Jade gets them done and the outline of the wings. Jade: I'll Come back in say two weeks unless your up for a house call I'll Pay Double? Suzy: Sure! Club House Right? Jade: Yes, Also can You order me a New Tattoo Kit with an Engrave able Case for Hap? Suzy: Sure want Killer Loman on it with a Happy Face? Jade: Yes Thank You! How Much? Suzy: On the House girly! I could Use Your Sketching Skills for some Shirts or something. Jade: I'll Come Up with some Ideas for You and go from there.Jade heads back to the Club House. Gemma: We were about to send Juice to Look for you. Where did you GO? Jade: Suzy's for some Ink and My Belly Button Piercing. She's coming in 2 weeks to finish my Back Tat. Hope Fully Jax will like His. Gemma: Lets see. Jade shows Gem her tattoos. Gemma: Those Look Great. Jade: Thanks. I just hope Jax Likes the one with his Name if Not I'll Get Hap or Suzy to shade it in. Tell the Guys I'll Be at Lumpy's. Jade grabs some basketball Shorts and a Samcro Shirt and headed to Lumpy's. Lumpy: Hey Jade Practice? Jade: Yup! Fight Night Friday and Amateur Night in Seattle Sunday! Let me know if You need Help Running the Gym! I'm Willing to Help. Lumpy: I'll Talk to Tig. Jade works out till she sees a Mayan. Jade sends a message to Jax. Jax: Shit. Clay: What? Jax: Mayan at Lumpy's Jade's there. I don't know if She's Packing or Not. Jade: Esai. What are you Doing Here? Better Yet You Want to Settle this Ring? Marcus You don't Mind Do you? After all have some Beef with Your Son? Marcus: No Problem Want me to Call Clay? Jade: Yeah Don't need the Entire Samcro Here. Hope You Don't mind His Face a Little Bloody. Marcus: Nope! Jade goes against Esai. Jade: Give up Esai? Esai: Never. They Continue at it for 2 hours. Esai is knocked out Cold. Jade: Alright Alvarez You can Have your Son Back! I got my payback for the Stab wound and Gsw. Alvarez: I think He will Now  Better than to Mess with someone from Sons! Samcro walked in. Clay: Marcus, What Happens? Marcus: Jade here finally got Her revenge against my son for what happen to her. She asked me before hand! She has a good Right Under Hook. Jade: Samcro Good? Marcus: Of Course! Next Time He needs a Check in the real World care to punch him again? Jade I'll Be Glad to! Jade stepped out of the Ring. Clay: You alright there Jade? Jade: Never Better! Finally got my Revenge! Now I Need some Food, a Beer, and maybe a game of Pool. Bobby: I made you a plate of Steak and Potatoes at the Clubhouse Med Rare! Jade: Thank You Bobby! Jade Takes Off Her Shirt. Hap: You Finally Started Your Back Piece? Jade: Yes, Suzy's coming over to the Club house in two weeks to Finish it and collect some drawings that I'm making up for her Clothing Line. Thats Not the only Tat I got Hap! Jax: Babe, You Got My name? Jade: Yeah, I fig. If You asked me to be your old Lady I'd distance away from the Crow, Not my thing, So I got a Black Rose with a Skull in the Center with Your Name twisted through a Banner, The other side of my Rib Cage is my Dragon, My Angel wings and my Belly Button got Pierced with a Specialty Ring! Hap, Think You can start making the Boxing Glove outline on Paper?