Part 7

Tig: I'm proud of You Baby Girl! Jade: Thank You Dad! You know my Love of Boxing is because of You, Hap, Lee and Quin. Jade's Pre Paid Rings. Jade: Hello? Quinn: Hello Little Trager. Jade: Quinn I Miss You! Hows the Rest of the Nomad Crew along with Ren? Quinn: We're doing. I'm thinking of Switching Charters. Jade: Well I'l be in Charming Late Monday Night! I'm at Samcro, Came down when Tig Transferred after I came Back! But Call Tommorw I'm beat, Just went 3 rounds in Seattle. Quinn: Can do One better Meet me at the Diner on the Outskirts for breakfast say 10? Jade: Can Do! Bye Quinn. Clay: How Do you know Ren and the Nomads? Hap: Before I patched Samcro I asked Ren and Lee for Jade to come with Me for a bit So she can get out of Tacoma for a while, She Met Quinn and whopped His ass In Poker but most of the TIme we stayed right ere in this Pent House because She was in a fight every night. Don't worry Jax! Her and Quinn are like brother and Sister! Kozix doesn't have a chance at Nomad! The Entire Nomad Crew wants to Vote Mayhem on Him after what he did to jade. Jade: Drop It Hap Please. The Rape from the Sperm Donner was enought. Jade goes to the Basement and finds an old Punching Bag. Coach: Come on Upstairs ring. GIve me everything you got! Jade: You SUre? Coach: Yes! Jade and her Old Coach get into the Ring. TIg: Show tem Jade. Jade: Tig Do me a Favor and Shut up Please? Love ya. Coach: ALright thats enough Jade! Great job. Come back in 2 months another night? Jade: Maybe, Let me See what I'm doing 1st. You all can head to Charming tonight. You have to Open up the shop and get back to club busniess. Heads up Clay Quinn's thinking of Transfering. He's just not sure what charter yet. Clay: Alright. They all leave and Jade goes to the Pent house by herself. She digs out her Trusty Razor Blade She keeps Hidden and Makes a frest Cut. The Next morning She Meets up with Quinn for Breakfast. Stops by a car dealership and buys a car and drives back to Charming. Tig: Bought your Dream Car? Jade: Yup! 2003 Ford Mustang Black on Black Custom Rims only set me back $23,450. I'm Never spending another Dime on myself again unless I come across another 1900's style Chevy Impala That needs Massive work then I will Buy it! Don't try Calling me this Weekend Might end up in Jail..... Ni Biggy.. Tig: What the hell? Jade: Tacoma, Street Racing. Club Needs more money than what we get from Fight night Fridays, Cara Cara, Then What Ever I make in Seattle. Figured I'd Pick up Street Racing Again, street Fighting is a No No Unless Your In Belfast. THen Its like Street Fighting Heaven. TIg: The Last time you were in County Jail, You were almost Killed. Jade: The Reason I was there was due to that Ass Hole Kozix who Left a ounce of Pure H in my Damn Car. The Street Racing, The Cops In Tacoma turn their Heads esp when it comes to me! Remember the New Sheirf is a friend of Lee's so He's sitting in Lee's back pocket Like Wayne is with Samcro! Opie: How Did You Know? Jade: Please Ope, Like I dont know what goes on? Happy is the Club's Killer, Working on his 1,000th Kill, Bobby is the club's Secretary, Chib's link between Belfast and here, Tig Sargent at Arms Like Dealing with the True IRA, Russians, and Calaveres isn't Dangerous enough? Hello Russians shouldn't be trusted for hey have ties to a russian Mob, along with the True IRA, Like they don't have ties to a Scottish Mob, Please I'd give to get my Hands on O'Fallen. After He's the one my "Father" Hired to Gang Rape Me and Nearly Kill me the 3rd time? I'm Not Stuiped. Opie: Holy Shit? Tig: What can I say my daughter is smart. Jade: Can I leave for a bit? I shouldn't of brought up what Jimmy did. Jade grabs her boxing gloves and starts punchung till she throws the gloves and starts bare knuckles. Clay: She alright? Tig: She's more like me in so many ways. She has let shit build up for years. Boxing, Street Racing and Street Fighting Her way of Realiving Stress, Give her a Gun Range and about 5 full Clips She will Empty them Completely. This is the 1st time She has talked about the 3rd rape. In General She's scared. Now that She Has Jax She's Really Scared something is going to Happen to him and If that Happens She is going to Spiral. What You See is her Finally Coping with Everything. Jade Collapses onto the ground. Jax: You Okay? Jade: My Body is broken, my mind is barely hanging onto a thread, I'm lucky I can Even have a baby and If I do, My baby has to be born Via C-section because Natural Birth I wil Bleed out. My Body is just Sore, I over did it at Fight Night. I'm tired I need to start Saving again and Buy a House close to the club house. Just for Once Can I have a day were I'm not in Pain or Relieving my Past?