Part 12

The Next Morning: Jade got Ready. She went out and got some Coffee. Gemma: How are you Feeling? Jade: I'm Sore. My hair feels Sickly Disgusting because I couldn't wash it. Gemma: How about after looking at Furniture we go to the salon and we get out Hair and nails done. Jade: Sure thin. You don't mind stopping at Suzy's and Lumpy's do you? Gemma: Nope. They leave and Jade finds the Perfect Bed set, Living Room, and Kitchen. Jade: You Don't think that's to much black?Gemma: Nope, Its perfect. Now whats at Suzy's? Jade: One going to finsh my Angel Wings, two Pick up Hap's new Tattoo Gun, and three see if She can help me Get my Tattoo license renewed and start working for her. She's a friend of Ren the Pres of the Nomad Charter, How I got my start. Alot of Happy's smiley faces were done by me. I'm having Lee Sell my Street Racing car. I'm giving that up but I told Dad, I'm Keeping The fight nights and Amateur Night In Seattle. The Money I get is going to be split. Some kept in a safe in our at Tm for the Club use or Bail Money other Hlaf for Bills Now that I'm Moving into a House with Jax. Question Gem, Did you Know about the house? Gemma: Yes, Tig and Hap knew to. Jax showed us the House before He bought it. Its a Nice Three Bedroom Two Level House: Kitchen, Washer, Dryer, Living Room, Half Bathroom on the 1st Floor, 2nd Floor is Master Bedroom and Bath, Two other Bedrooms with a Bathroom at the End of the Hall. Jade: Holy Cow, 2 and a Half Baths. Jax went all out. I'm assuming the Washer And Dryer share the Half Bath on the 1st Floor? Gemma: Yes, The Two Bedrooms Jax Figures Bedrooms if You and Him ever plan on Having a Family. The Master Bedroom, Nice walk in Closet, Can Fit a King Size Bed. Master Bath: Stand Up Shower and a Jacuzzi style Tub. His and Her Sinks! All for You Love. Jade: I want to Talk with Jax after this is all over, I'm going to Ask Him, His Take on Kids? We're Not getting Any younger. I Want to Start a Family with Jax! I'm Sure You want to be a grandma. I'm finally Happy. Suzy knows I want a Family and said once I have one I can put a Play Pen in the back were all the work is done/ Nap Time Pack in Play in Office with Baby Monitors unless You want to watch our Precious Son Or Daughter? Gemma: Of Course I'll be the Baby Sitter. They head back to the Clubhouse. Jax: Hey Darling How did the Shopping go? Jade: Great! The Furniture will be Delivered tomorrow, Gemma is Going to meet the Movers at the house around 3, I'll be with her , I'll Take Hap. Heads Up though the Coach is a Futon Just In Case Hap or Ope Needs a Place to Crash or if your in a Run and Ope Stays Behind. He can Crash Down there, Or I'll be at Gemma's, After the Whole Zobelle Shit, I'm not Staying alone when your gone on a run alarm system or Not. Can we talk about something with out you getting mad? Jax: Sure thing Darling? Jade: After Zobelle's caught and dealt with Happy Style, I'm safe again, Think You and I can try for a Family? My Ob has transferred from Tacoma down to St.Thomas. Jax: If You want a Family Then I'm Going to Ask You This, Jade Marie Trager, Will You Marry Me? Jade Nods as Jax slipped on the Engagement Ring. They walked into the Main Part of the Clubhouse. Jade: Jax and I have an Announcement We're Engaged! Daddy Can You walk me down the Isle? Tig: Of Course Piglet. Hap: This is It? My Little Sister Getting Married? About Damn Time Your Happy! I'm also getting my Tat License Renewed! Your Going to be looking at the New Owner of Suzy's! Hap: What Why? Jade: She's getting Done Signing over The Shop to me. Ren Finally Popped the Question. Ren and Her are moving to Seattle where they can Raise a Family. He will Still be the Pres of the Nomad Charter. During Lock downs, I can Close Shop til shit Fly's over. Juice, I want a Security system Installed with the Feed Linking back here. I'm Not taking any Chances! You all get a 50% Discount. New Patch Members Can do here, Hap I'll take over doing all your Smiley Faces but Your Going to be my Tat Guy for Ink. My Wings area finally Done Two things of Black Ink with Red Dripping down the Tips of the Wings. For once I don't have to worry about Hermin Stealing my Money. Bobby: What about that Charge of the H in your Car? Tig: Her Lawyer Fought it and got it blocked from her Record! Her Record was wiped Clean when She was 18. Her Lawyer, Lee, Hap, and Myself knew it was a set up. Kozik Never wanted Her to be Around, Jade: Daddy Please Don't, I don't Like Reliving it. Tig: Sorry Piglet. I Love you. I'm Proud of You. You Finally Got your Life Back together. Jackson Do Not Hurt her Got it? Jax: Yes!