Part 16

Jax: Babe Open Up, I'm Sorry Okay. Tell me what You want me to wear in the Pictures! Just Open the Door so I Can Hold You Please? Jade opens the Door. Jax wraps his arms around her. Jade: Wear what you normally wear but wear your Flannel! Cut stays on. I already Know Were the Pictures can be taken! I'll drive my Cadi You the Harley because I want Your Bike in a Couple, I want Tm in a shot, Maybe Gemma, You, Me, Tig and Hap? One big Family Picture? Jax: You Got it babe. I'll go talk with Juice Right Now. Jax: Juice, Make sure You have a Camera Ready for Tomorrow! Juice: Alright what for? Jax: Maternity Pictures. We're Following Jade, But once we're back at Tm Don't put it away. Jade wants a couple Shots here. Does the Camera Have a timer? Juice: yes! Jax: Good! She wants one photo of Ma, Me, Her, Tig, and Hap then a Club Shot! Juice: Can do! Juice leaves and Jax grabs a beer. Tig: Jax! Hows the Mommy to be? Jax: Tired and Probably Finding Clothes to wear for Our Maternity Pictures That Juice is Taking. She wants a couple photos taken Here, One being The whole Club then one of You, Hap, Her, Ma and I. Tig: I'm in Hap that's a tough one. Hap: Whats a tough one? Jade: I want You in a Couple Photos! One of You, Tig, Myself, Jax and Gem then the other one is a Club Shot! Hap: I'm Game Sis. Jade Smiles. Jade: Did You Talk with Your Mom and Clay? Jax: Not Yet! Jade: Hop To it baby! Jax: Yes Mame. Jade: What have I said? Jax: Never to Call You that! Jade: Thats Right, Now I'm heading to the Grocery Store, Does any body need anything? Gemma: The Bar Needs to be Restocked but Bring Somebody with you, I don't want you lifting anything. Hap: I'll Go with You, Need another pack of Smokes. Hap and Jade left and headed to the Liquor Store and Grocery Store. They got what they needed. Once Back Jade got out and Automatically got back in after she heard Gun Shots! Hap: Clay, Jax Gun Shots! Everybody came out to check the Damage. Jade: Is it safe to Come out Now? Jax: Hold on a Minuet Princess we think they are coming back. Jade: Okay. Make it Fast Please. Jax: I Promise Love. Clay: You Can Come out Jade. Things are Clear. Jade Gets out of the Cadi and heads right for the Club house. Gemma: You okay Jade? Jade: I'm Fine but I'm calling my Ob Right Now, Being Hunched down like I was! I'm scared I might of Harmed Harley. Jade called her Ob and then Closed her Phone. Gemma: What Did Your Ob Say? Jade: I'm to go in As soon as I can! She can take me as an Emergency. The Guys Come in. Jax: You okay Babe? Jade: Your Driving. I need to get Seen Jax! I'm scared I might of Harmed Harley. They Get to St.Thomas, Jade gets seen and they Hear the Heart Beat. Dr Rose: Your Baby Girl, is strong and healthy. No Damage was done to you or the baby, but we Did find though you were further along . Your about 32.5 weeks! I want you to come in tomorrow night so we can Prep you. Jade:Thank you. They Get back to The Club house. Jax: Want me to Call Luann and see if She has a spare space and we take the Pictures tonight? Jade: Sure thing we might as well do the Club Picture now and the Family Picture. I'm going to Change and make Sure the baby Bag and our Bag is Packed. Jade goes and Changes. Jax: Hey Ma, Tig, Hap and Juice around? Gemma: Yes they are why? Jax: Change of Plans Maternity pictures tonight, Jade was farther along than we thought! She goes in tomorrow for the C-section. Gemma: Awww Harley will be here in just a few Hours. Want me to let the rest of the club now? Jax: Sure. Think You can call Luann and ask if she has a spare space for the pictures. Gemma: Sure Thing. Jade comes out and finds Jax. Jax: Mom is getting the guys Hun! Jade: Alright, I think after the Family Pictures We're going to have to call Dr.Rose Love! I think Its Time. My water Hasn't broke Yet but I'm getting some contractions that are 25 to 30 minuets ! Jax: Okay Love! They Take Pictures! Jax: You Ready Love? Jade: Ready as I'll ever be just Don't leave my side. Do You want to let every body know? Jax: Yes! Lets get you in the Cadi. Ope: Whats Up Jax? Jax: On our way to St.Thomas, Harley wants to make her Appearance tonight! Can you let the rest of the guys know? Opie: sure thing. Jax and Jade get to St.Thomas, Dr.Rose: Hello Jade, Whats wrong? Jax: She's having contractions 25 to 30 mins apart, water hasn't broke yet! Dr.Rose: Lets Wheel you up to Labor and Delivery and set you up for your C-section. Back at the Club House: Clay: Where's Jax and Jade? Opie: Its Go time. Jade started having Contractions 25 to 30 minuets apart. They're at St.Thomas Now! Have a Pink Reaper Beanie Ready to Go. Clay: Lets Go.