Part 20

Jade Came out of the Shower wearing a Samcro Tank Top and Jean Shorts. Jax: God Your Back I Though I Lost You! Jade: Teller Its Going to take a lot more than Bullets Flying Past My Head to Kill Me. Look I'm Fine, Brought Hap and Quinn Back. Jade walks out of the Clubhouse and sat on the Picnic Table. Gemma: Hey Baby Girl, Harley's in the Play Pen in the Office Down for a Nap. Whats Wrong? Jade: Momma Gen, I Killed Somebody and I can't get the Image out of my Head? Gemma: Come Here Love. Does Jax or Tig Now? Jade: No, Clay Does but knowing My Luck He's Told Jax; I'm gonna go Hold my Daughter. Jade heads to the Office. Gemma: Jax, Tig, Ope! One of You Three are going to need to talk with Jade. She Killed Some one and She Can't get the Image out of Her Head. Clay What Else did She do to bring back Hap and Quinn? Clay: Does Burning the Dead Bodies Count? Gemma: Yes! No Wonder She Can't get the Images out of Her Head. Hap: You Mean to Tell Me, My Sister Saved Our Asses? Jax: Yes With Help from Marcus. Hap got up and Went to his Room Changed Shirts and went to Find Jade. Jade: Hap, You Should be resting. I'm Fine Physically, Mentally Not so much but I saved You and brought You home Were You Belong! I can't Loose You Yet! Its Not Time. When Putlova Dropped Your Cut off on my Doorstep then the Pictures I thought I already Lost You and then I knew You were a Fighter! There's still alot you need to be here for, Esp my Wedding! Hap wraps his arms around Jade and She Crys. Hap: All that Matters is I'm Home. I'm Not Leaving for a while. Sleep Sis. Jade falls asleep on the Couch. Hap places His Niece back in the Play Pen. Jax: How is She Hap? Hap: Asleep! No Offense Clay no More Drops for the Damn Russians. This has scared her Mentaly. Tig, Quinn, Lee, and Myself Try and Block Her from Ever Having to Kill Somebody for that Very Reason. Kozik Forced her into watching Him Kill Someone. You Better Hope Once She's Home, She's not Going to Lock herself Inside. Clay: If I knew. Hap: Why Did She do It! Jade: I did it to Save Marcus's Ass! Don't know about You but I rather not have a Dead Club's Pres on My Hands or the Club's. The Niners already Had Beef with The Mayans. I'll Be Fine Hap! Maybe Not today but Soon! Jax Hugs Jade. Gemma Came in with Harley and Jade Picked up her Daughter and Held her Close. Hap: Everything will be okay I Promise! I Love You Kid! Jade and Harley go to the Apartment, Jade Lays Harley in the Bassinet and Lays Down and Falls asleep. Tig: She's stronger than She looks. Marcus: Hello Samcro. Clay: Marcus How are things? Marcus: Its Going, Came to thank Jax's Old Lady for Saving my Ass Today! Jax: She's asleep, She's Pretty Scared after what she Did! Hap: Jax, I got it, You Go check on Your Old Lady and Daughter! Marcus, My Sister's pretty Freaked because Kozik made Her watch Him Kill Somebody! Marcus: If I knew, I would of Stopped her! Hap: She Did it that way She or Samcro wouldn't live with the Death of another Club's President! Mentally She's not Okay but She said She will Get better soon Maybe not today but Oneday! Let her Spend Time with Her Daughter for a Few Days She Should be Good! I Think She starts work either this Week or After Her Weight Restrictions and C-section have healed. Jade came out with Jax's Sweatshirt on and finds Chibs. Chibs: Ye Lassie? Jade: Can I get you to sew me up? Got the Bleeding in my Arm to Stop! Chibs: Sure Thing Lass. Chibs sewed her up. Jade: Thank You Chibs. Jax, I'll see You at Home. I need to Pump for the week, and Give our Daughter a Bath. Hap I'm stealing you for an Hour, Weather You Like it or Not! The Three of Us Need to Head Up to Bakersfield to see Your Mom and its about time Harley Meets her Grandmother. Clay: Hap Go! Jax: You Go babe, Have Fun, While your at it Go to Tacoma, Meet Up with Lee, Chloe, and their Daughter, Hap leave me the keys to your bike, I'll Drive it for you! Hap: Okay! Jade Loads Up Harley and Heads Home. Once Home, Jade Pumps, Feeds, and Baths Her Daughter, Places Her in the Bassinet and Turns on he Baby Monitor. Jade Gets Up and Showers then Dresses in some Yoga Shorts and a Samcro Shirt. Jax Comes Home and Sets the Alarm. Jax: Jade? Jade:Bedroom Love! Jax walks upstairs to see Jade feeding Harley! Jade: Hey Love! Are You okay with Hap and I going to Bakersfield then Tacoma? Jax: babe, Hap's mom is Family to You along with Lee and His Old Lady, I'm not going to stop you from Seeing Family. I Love you, Once I'm in Tacoma, No Cuts You, Harley and I go Shopping! Jade: Alright Babe, Once I have a Chance, I'll ask Gemma to Help with the Wedding Planning, I'm thinking the Indian Reservation, Its Big enough for Samcro, Some Members from SamTac and the Nomads. Jax: What Ever You want Baby Girl! Either way You Become a Teller. Jade: Yes I Do! What a Mixture, Trager and Teller all Rolled into one Person! Jax: Yes You are Love! Ready for Bed? Jade: Just waiting for You and Harley wanted to see her Daddy!