She's Back (part 2)

Over the next few weeks you found yourself with the Evil Queen. She was everything you had been looking for, plus some. She had let buy her clothes that weren't elegant dresses and you often found yourself waking up to neck kisses in the mornings.

"Good morning, gorgeous." The Evil Queen said as she pressed kisses to your neck.

"Good morning." You said with a smile as you wrap your arms around her bare body.

The Evil Queen grins and kisses your nose softly, "Any big plans for your day?" She asks as she caresses your face.

Her question pulled you out of your thoughts and you pulled the sheets off of her bare back to rub it softly. The Evil Queen lets out a soft, satisfied moan when your fingers make contact with her back.

"I love it when you do that, but I do believe I asked you a question." She says with a grin.

You giggle, "well, I have to get the rest of my things from your other half today."

"I'll go with you." She says in a protective and bland tone.

You sigh and grip her waist making her roll her hips on your thigh slightly, "as much as I love your company, I don't know how well you two will do in a room together. I'd love to keep my girlfriend's head intact to her body." You say with a smile.

The Evil Queen rolls her eyes, "here's the thing, love. It wasn't much of a question as it was a statement. I'm coming with you y/n, whether you like it or not." She says in a demanding tone.

You knew better than to argue with her so you agreed, "fine,  just don't kill her."

"Why not? Are there residing feelings for her I should know about, y/n?" She says as she tilts her head.

Your answer was quick and true, "no."

"Good, because I'm not obliged to showing you how much better I am." She says giving you a knowing grin.

You let out a giggle, " I mean, I have a few hours, do you mind showing me anyways?"

The Queen grins and places her hand on your waist as the other travels to your inner thigh. Her lips find your ear and she grins against your lobe, "I don't mind at all, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A few hours later you find yourself walking hand in hand with the Queen to Regina's mansion. She squeezes your hand softly as she can sense your nerves.

"We will leave anytime you want."  She says as she places a kiss to your hand.

You smile and look at her outfit. She had on a red v-neck, black pants and shoes, and a black blazer. Her long hair was down and her nails were a crimson red.

"You look nice today, I told you those pants would suit you."

"Oh please, you only like them because they make my rear look nice." The Queen says with a smirk, "but thank you, baby."

   Your smile soon fades as Regina's house comes into view. The house that had brought you comfort was now more like a scene from a horror movie.

"I don't know why she bought this, it looks horrid." The Queen says as she pushes the gate open.

You sigh and she stops you before you go up the stairs, "Go in, grab your things, and walk out. I'll be in there with you in case in need to put Regina in her place, okay?" The Queen says as she hugs you and kisses your forehead.

"Okay" you say softly and knock on the door.

Soon Regina opens the door. She gasps softly as she sees her evil half with you.

"Y/n, what is so doing with you? Do you know how dangerous she is?" Regina says as she grabs your hand and pulls you inside. You quickly let go and grab the queens hand.

"Her and I are together, and frankly she's not the dangerous one." You say softly. "Besides, why do you even care?"

Regina sighs and rolls her eyes, "I care because she's the Evil Queen and you're too sweet for her." She pauses, "look, I was going to call you today and tell you that I want you back, Emma left me." She says in a hushed tone

"Karma sucks, doesn't it?" The Queen says as she pulls y/n into her arms.

"Y/n is mine. You made the mistake of choosing Emma, now you have to deal with the consequences. Now, give y/n her stuff back!" The Queen says as her grip on you tightens.

Regina looks at you with a shocked expression and walks towards you, "y/n, you're not thinking straight. You're heart broken and tired, don't do this." Regina says as she tries to grab your hand.

You quickly pull away and stand close to the Queen, "Regina, I just want my things back." You say quietly.

The air thickens around the three of you as Regina and the Queen glare at each other. Regina takes in a breath and looks at you.

"So you've made your choice, y/n. Your things are on the couch."

You nod and walk into her house. Once you are out of earshot Regina looks at the Queen.

"Hurt her and I will come after you." She says with a glare.

"We both know I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. I actually love her." She says.

As you come back out with your things the queen smiles and grabs your hand, "let's go."

As the two of you leave, Regina is left standing in her doorway. She feels like kicking herself for letting you go, but deep down she knows that your heart will always truly belong to the queen.

Regina Mills imagines! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara