Wait, that's not normal?

{11} on request list

"Wait, that's not normal?" Regina asked you as she stepped away from the window.

She had been watching two people hash out an argument while looking out her office window when both people pulled out swords to duel. She didn't think anything of it since it happened all the time in the Enchanted Forest, and was confused as to why you were so shocked.

"Regina why would that be normal?" You asked as you looked out the window with her.

"Y'know, for someone who isn't interested in gossip and drama you seem pretty invested in their sword fight." Regina said as a smirk began to form on your face.

You had always been good at making comebacks so she wasn't surprised when you shot back.

"And for someone who said she would never date a commoner you seem pretty invested in your now wife!" You added returning a smirk to the brunette woman.

She looked at you and rolled her eyes, "yeah well in my defense you were a very very very attractive woman." Regina said as she wrapped her arms around your waist and began to trail kisses down your neck.

As much as you wanted to give in you couldn't, at least not when a fight is breaking out that is.

"No, not right now. Your the mayor and you have duties to attend to."

"I am attending them." She said whispering in your ear and smiling.

You rolled your eyes and reluctantly moved away from Regina, c'mon we have to stop them!" You said walking out the door.

Regina rolled her eyes and followed behind you, "your no fun!" She said.

This made you laugh and you made sure you would make it up to her later.

Requested by imcissyslittleangel

Regina Mills imagines! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara