Regina annoying you while your sleeping

"y/n!" Regina said as she plopped down on the bed beside you.

"Hm?" You mumbled as you turned to lay on your back.

"What are you doing?" Regina asked with a knowing smile.

"Sleeping" you said tiredly.

Regina looked at you as she sighed and rolled her eyes. This was her typical, "I am bored and I want to do something with you" reaction when you wouldn't wake up.

Knowing this would get a reaction out of you, she climbed on top of you and peppered your face with kisses.

"I'm not stopping until you talk to me!" She said in between kissing you.

You opened your eyes and smirked, "okay, that's fine with me". This was not the reaction she was hoping for.  She then grunted and got off of landing beside you.

You turned and looked at her, "you could take a nap with me." You said.

Regina scowled, "or you could get up and do something with me", she said as she cuddled you.

You both laid in silence for about 2 minutes before Regina started talking to you.

"Can you PLEASE get up?!" She said as she squeezed you.

After her question you turned and looked at her, "your acting like a child my love" you said while smiling.

She looked at you and blushed, "yeah but you wanted to marry this child" she said quietly.

"Hm?" You asked.

"Nothing" she said.

Regina still being bored she decided to ask you what would make you mad.

"If you bit my ear", you lied.

Thinking that this would get you out of bed Regina went up to your face and gently bit your ear.

"Can you get up now?" She asked.

You looked at her and giggled, "fine!" You said as you threw the blankets onto her.

While she was struggling to get out of the blankets you caught her off guard and climbed on top of her.  She let out a gasp before laughing and pulling you in for a kiss. It was a soft kiss and you returned the favor. After snuggling comfortably you both got up and went for a nice walk around town.

Sorry this is so short but I hope you enjoyed it!!