Ticklish Regina(based in the Enchanted Forest)

"No I'm not ticklish!" Regina said while laughing.

"Then let me tickle you!" You said while following behind her

Regina turned around and tried to act intimidating. She failed. You looked at her and smiled,

"I'm going to find out one way or another"

Regina scoffed, "okay" she said while acting scared.

You were very serious, you knew she had to be ticklish, but you didn't know how you were going to prove it. You came up with tons of different ideas that wound up failing. This was because you are not stealthy and your a bad liar. That's why Regina scoffed when you said you'd find out, she didn't believe you.

One thing you knew about your wife was that she had limits. And although you never pushed these limits, this would be the one time you would. You decided to tickle her when she was done plotting a way to kill Snow.(Regina wanted to kill Snow because she tried to kill you..) you knew it would be risky because Regina would probably be in a bad mood. Which she always was when she thought about Snow but you didn't care. Once you had plotted out the rest of your plan you waited for Regina to get back from terrorizing people.

As you grew impatient you decided to talk to mirror, "mirror where is my wife?" You asked.

He appeared, "coming in the front entrance of the palace your highness"

You gave him a gross face, "don't call me that, please"

"He most certainly will!" A voice boomed from behind you.

You jumped and turned around, "did you find Snow?" You asked softly while stroking her hair.

Regina shrugged, "no I didn't"

"Oh" you said nervously.

Regina ruffled her eyebrows, "why did you sound disappointed?" She asked as she grabbed you by your waist and pulled you in.

You blushed, "because I wanted you to be in a good mood."

"Why?"

Now was your chance, and you took it. You moved your hands from her shoulders down to her sides and began to tickle her. Suddenly a burst of laughter came out of the queens mouth and you stopped and stood back in shock.

"You ARE ticklish!" You said surprised.

Regina caught her composure and walked up to you closing the distance between you both, "yes I am. But now it's your turn!" She said with an evil grin.

Requested by Isimpforregin