Meeting your sister

Today was the day. It was the one that Regina had been dreading ever since you brought it up... she would be meeting your family today. She woke up to her phone buzzing and smiled when she saw that you were calling.

"Good morning beautiful!" She said as she sat up in bed as a smile formed on her face.

You blushed, "good morning love!"

Oh how Regina loved the nicknames you had for her. Her favorite was "darling" because it was the first nickname you had given her besides "Gina".

"Regina?" You said through the phone. The queen hummed in delight as she heard you say her name.

"Yes my darling?"

You blushed deeply, "don't forget you have to be at my house by 4:00!"

Regina groaned, "okay I won't I promise!" She said while getting out of bed and making her way to the kitchen.

"So what do I need to bring?" Regina said while looking around for paper and pin to write a grocery list.

You laughed, "all you need to bring is yourself."

Regina rolled her eyes at your comment. She absolutely hated not bringing something over when she was meeting people.

She shook her head, "no! I have to bring something!"

"Why?" You said with raised eyebrows.

Regina groaned again, "because I have to make a good impression on your family! If I don't bring something for you or for them they might think I'm sloppy, lazy, or that I don't care about you and I just can't have that!"

This time you rolled your eyes, "they would never think that about you Regina Mills!"

"Well do they know who I was in the past?"

You scoffed, "well- I mean..." you said scratching your head.

Regina waved her arms, "exactly!"

"I don't have time to argue with you, bring yourself and something if you'd like!" You paused, "and I love you!!" You said as you hung up.

Regina smiled. She loved when you got aggravated because in her opinion you were just adorable when you'd get mad. She placed her phone on the kitchen counter and looked at the time, it was 12:00 which meant she had four hours to do what she needed to.

She went upstairs and looked through her wardrobe trying to find something to wear. She searched until she found a skirt that went to her knees, a maroon shirt, and a black trench coat.

She picked this out mainly because she knew you'd like it and her personal goal was to make you blush some point this evening

She picked this out mainly because she knew you'd like it and her personal goal was to make you blush some point this evening. After looking herself over she went to check the time. The time was 5:30, she was surprised at how long it had taken her to get ready. Realizing that she needed to go over to your house she decided to go against everything in her body, mind, and spirit and she didn't bring anything.