Going on a mission

(Pretend you and Regina separated due to wanting different things only to find out you both love each other)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had received a message from Emma telling you that you, Emma, Snow, David, and Regina needed to find the Snow Queen before she casted her curse. You were very excited because helping save StoryBrooke had become your passion, but you cringed at the thought of having to work with Regina. Yes you at one time loved her but you both had ended things horribly and awkwardly. After contemplating what would be in store for you, you finally decided to brush it off and go down to the station. You put on a pair of jeans, converse, and a black sweatshirt since it was fall and you knew it would be cold. After getting dressed you grabbed your keys, got in your car, and drove to the station. 
    As you arrived to the station you saw Snow and David's car along with Emma's yellow bug.

"Great she's not here yet" you said as a wave of relief washed over you. This was the first time you would be seeing the brunette in months. As you parked and got out of your car snow came up to you and gave you a big hug. She had been your best friend ever since you arrived to StoryBrooke, and she was there for you during your breakup.

"Hi I've missed you!" Snow said as she let go and looked at you. You scoffed, "you saw me the other day" you said with a smile.

"It doesn't matter I still miss you" she said with a smile.

After you two reunited after not seeing each other for a day you and Snow went inside to wait for Regina.

"She's still coming right?" Snow said concerned.

"The last I heard she said she would be here, I'll call her to make sure" Emma said as she grabbed her phone and called Regina.

"Hello?" Regina said.

"Hey are you still coming to help us or are you going to take a sick day?" Emma said jokingly. That did not settle well with the former queen.

"Yes I'm coming, I'm pulling in right now" Regina said as she hung up.

You heard the door open and you got raging moths in your stomach. As Regina entered the room she looked at everyone but you, and insisted that you all started looking for the queen.

"Alright before we go I made teams so we will all be with someone. Mom wants to look alone so it will be me and dad together, and y/n and Regina together."

After hearing that you were paired with Regina you wished that the earth would open up and swallow you whole.

"Snow are you sure you don't want to be with me and Regina?" You said trying to get her to be with you two.

"She wants to be alone y/n, I think being with us would defeat the purpose of being alone." Regina said looking at you with a smirk. She knew she had gotten under your skin and was very proud of herself for doing so

You looked at her and narrowed your eyes, "really! I had no idea!?" You said sarcastically. Regina gave you a fake shocked look and you rolled your eyes and scoffed.

"Can we just get this over with" you said impatiently while glancing over to Emma. She shook her head and motioned for everyone to start.

As everyone went their separate ways you and Regina stayed silent. You both walked and looked around for anything and everything that could be a possible sign of the queen. After finding what looked like a piece of glass you picked it up and brought it to Regina.

"Here's this." You said trying to be as polite and nice as possible. "Thanks" Regina said as she took it out of your hand slowly. You both stood still and looked into each other's eyes until Regina looked away.

"Sorry" she said.

You looked at her and smiled, "it's fine".

After that you both became a little more talkative and you managed to make Regina laugh so hard she cried.

"So, can I ask you a question?" Regina said as she stopped and looked at you.

"Sure" you said confused.

"Did you stop loving me because of my job or because you just ran out of feelings for me?" Regina was being very vulnerable and tears started to form in her eyes. You tilted your head and gave her a soft look.

"Regina I never stopped loving you, I just thought that you didn't want to be with me because I didn't want what you did at the time." She looked at you confused and fiddled with her fingers.

"But you do want the same things I do now?" She looked at you and gave you a bashful smile and hid her face in her hair.
  You though this was adorable so you moved closer and pushed her hair out of her face.

"I guess you could say that" you said with a smile and a wink.

"So...would you like..want...maybe to pick up where we left off?" She said as she moved closer to you and grinned wildly.

You couldn't help yourself so you kissed her suddenly, "yes I would" you said as you broke the kiss and looked at her with a smile