"Two" complicated (part 2)

The drive back to StoryBrooke was better than you expected. You and Regina had worked things out the morning after everything had happened and were back to your normal selves. Snow and Emma had left before you guys did so you could have the space you needed. After driving for what seemed like days you finally crossed over the town line made it home.

"It's so nice to be back!" You said as you plopped down on the couch and realized how tired you were.

Regina chuckled and shut the front door before she laid down and propped her feet onto your legs. You began massaging her feet and she sighed.

"I hated that trip." She said softly.

"Well it's all over now." You said while massaging her feet.

She shook her head and you knew she still felt guilty about what had happened. You wished that she would let it go and understand that you weren't upset with her anymore but again you knew she was stubborn.

"Come here!" You said as you stood up and reached for her hand. Regina stood up and you pulled her in by her waist making her break into a smile. She rested her face into the crook of your neck and took in your scent. To her you smelled like Vanilla and lavender and she loved it.

"I'm not upset anymore Gina." You said softly.

"Not even a little bit?" She asked as she pulled away from your neck. You shook your head and she smiled.

"I don't deserve you." She said as she kissed you softly.

"Yes you do!" You said as you pulled away.

Regina smiled and you both shared kisses before you were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Regina pulled away slowly and sighed, "I'm going to throw a fireball at them!" She said.

You chuckled and gave her a very passionate kiss before pulling away leaving her starstruck, "c'mon let's see who it is." You said as you went to the door and opened it.

You were surprised to see what you thought was someone impersonating Regina.

"Umm hi?" You said while looking at them confused.

Before they could answer Regina came to the door and quickly stood moving you placing her arm in front of you for protection.

"Oh don't do that, we both know I can protect her better than you ever will!" The woman coldly said.

"Regina what is going on?" You asked.

Regina looked at you then at the person, "this isn't possible I crushed your heart!"

You quickly realized who this was and moved past Regina, "your not dead?" You asked.

The Evil Queen looked at you and her expressions softened, "no love I'm not." She said with a smile.

You smiled at the Evil Queen and this sent a wave of jealousy through Regina.

"If your not dead then what do you want?" Regina asked coldly.

The Evil Queen looked at Regina and smirked, "I'm here to take back what you took from me!"

"And what might that be hm?" Regina replied

"It's y/n!" The queen said coldly.

Regina stepped in front of you and guarded you, "not a chance, now leave before you I turn you into ash!" Regina said as she slammed the door in her face and walked into the living room.

You followed her but kept a safe distance away which was a good thing. Regina had began pacing back and forth which only meant that she was either pondering how to kill someone, or she was going to destroy something. It was the second possibility. Within seconds Regina used her magic to shatter every piece of glass in the living room. You weren't mad until you realized that she had accidentally cut her forehead pretty bad.

"Regina!" You said as you grabbed her and walked her upstairs and into the bathroom.

"Sit now!" You ordered while glaring at her, and she did just that not wanting to upset you.

You quickly grabbed a towel and ran it under warm water and patted it along Regina's face. As she watched you It took every fiber in her body to not kiss your wrist but she was able to accomplish it by talking to you.

"Have I ever told you that I find it really attractive when you take care of me?" She asked as she looked into your eyes.

You blushed and didn't dare break eye contact, "well I find it attractive when you get jealous over me."

Regina was the first to break eye contact which meant you won. This made you happy, "no wait, I'm not finished!" You said as you lifted her face back up and began to pat her face again.

Regina scoffed, "I will be fine, and I do not get jealous!"

"Yes you do!" You said.

"When have I ever gotten jealous?" She asked

"Hm, well what about that one time when you thought Emma was flirting and you threatened to kill her? Or when you announced to the town that "I was yours" because two people called me pretty?"

"Fine I get jealous but this is my other half we are talking about! I know you find me attractive and she has my face, voice, and attitude." She said as she got up.

You rolled your eyes and wrapped your arms around Regina's waist, "you do realize that none of this would be happening if you would have just came to me right?" You said as you pecked her lips.

"Yes I know!" She said.

You smiled, "I'm not going to leave you for her. I know that's what your thinking." You said softly.

Regina looked at you and an idea popped into her head. She kissed you and brought you closer to her. As she pulled away both of your noises were touching and Regina had a dark smirk on her face, "what if I used you for the Evil Queen? I know she loves you, and as much as I hate it I know you love her too. You both could see each other and you could convince her that she is good and deserves love like you do with me?"

You smiled at Regina and gave her a tender kiss, "I'd like that!"