Jealousy

Yes it was true. You and Emma had been roommates back in Boston before you moved to StoryBrooke. The only problem was that Regina, your wife, didn't know that. So when you started hanging out with Emma more, and getting home 5 minutes late, which to Regina is basically a day late, she started to get that familiar feeling she got when it came to you with other people. She couldn't help it, when you started your relationship with her, you were her's no questions asked. And if that meant that she would be overprotective of you.

Well one particular night you and Emma had been at the sheriff's office. You had originally told Regina you would be home by 6:00, but then called her. You had informed the already fuming queen that you were with Emma, which made her even more furious, and that you would probably be later than you planned.

"Okay" she said sharply while inhaling.

You could tell that she was upset and decided to tease her. Wrong move.

"Your not jealous are you?" You asked with a smirk.

Regina snorted, "no!"

"Really? Because if I had to guess I'd say you are jealous of Emma."

At the mention of her name Regina glared at the wall that was in front of her and tried not to sound jealous.

"I'm not jealous love. In fact take all the time you need with Emma, I won't care at all.

"Okay, see you later then!" You said.

As you hung up you felt intimidated. You knew Regina would be fuming if you hung out with Emma all night, but you really missed your friend. You decided to test your luck, and you ended up being with Emma all night.

By the time you got home it was around midnight and your house was eerily quiet. As you walked in you placed your keys on the table and went upstairs to change. When you got to your room you saw Regina sitting in the chair by the fireplace reading. Instead of getting your usual greeting of a kiss the queen looked at you and smiled.

"Did you have fun?" She asked as she roughly turned the page in her book.

You swallowed hard, "yeah we talked and had a good time" you said slowly.

"I'm glad" she said still not looking up from her book.

You couldn't take it anymore. You went over to Regina and pulled her out of the chair wrapping your arms around her waist. When she looked at you, you could tell she was feeling insecure.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." You said as you pulled her closer to you. She breathed in your scent and closed her eyes.

"Do you like Emma?" She asked.

You shook your head, "no, that's why I married you."

Regina looked at you again, "but your with her a lot, you don't even think she's pretty?"

You looked at your wife with loving eyes and kissed her.

"Honey, first of all we are just friends. Second of all, I am in love with only you. And third of all, you are way, way, way more beautiful than she is."

Regina looked at you and smiled softly, "I am?"

"Regina you are by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my entire life."

Regina looked at you and smiled wildly. She loved when you complimented her, especially when you called her beautiful. She wrapped her arms around your neck and kissed you passionately. You both continued your night that way. You talked, kissed and cuddled for hours before your love fell asleep in your arms.

Requested by Isimpforregin