What she would do for you

"No! All I'm saying is that you shouldn't of threatened Hook Regina!" You said as you placed your keys on the kitchen counter and sat on a stool.

Regina, still raging, came and leaned over the counter looking at you.

"He was flirting with you!"

"He rudely thanked me for not parking in his spot, I don't think that's flirting!" You said rubbing your head.

Regina huffed and crossed her arms, "well you don't know what his intentions were." She said defensively.

You took Regina's hands into yours and looked at her lovingly. You knew she had a tendency to get jealous easily but this was over the top even for her. The truth was that Regina knew that you and Hook had a past. If she could she would erase Hook from the planet so you would never look, or talk to him again. Her last relationship, which was RobinHood, ended because his dead, well not dead wife, came back and he wound up choosing her over Regina. Regina was broken when you found her and you literally picked her up and she fell in love harder and faster than ever before, that is why she was upset.

"Gina, I love you and I know that you know that. I know you think that I will leave you every time we see "He who should not be named" but I will never do that! You mean too much to me and wether you like it or not I will have a future with you!"

Regina blushed at your words and sat beside you, "are you sure you want a future with a jealous queen?" She asked while smiling.

"Yes I'm positive I do!" You said smiling.

"One other question, if Hook was to ever flirt with me what would you do?" You asked while looking at the brunette across from you.

At the mention of his name Regina fixed her posture and glared at the wall behind you, "well I suppose he could live with another hook for a hand. If he doesn't want that then I guess he would just have to die or live in the ocean as a ugly fish." She said as she leaned into you hoping for a kiss.

She got what she wanted obviously as you leaned in and kissed her passionately. "A fish?" You asked as you pulled away momentarily.

Regina grabbed your jaw softly and looked into your eyes, "I would burn the world for you without a second thought y/n, so I wouldn't underestimate what I would and will do to "Fish Man"!" Her words gave you chills and she slowly brought your lips to hers. After you both shared another passionate kiss Regina pulled away and leaned her forehead onto yours and smiled,

"Your mine and I love you y/n."