[23] 𝓝𝓘𝓖ℋ𝑇 ℛ𝓘𝓓𝓔

-OUR EYES MET, TIME FROZE-

🥀

"Because I showed you this" He whispered

And you looked up to the sky , to where he referred.

It looked mesmerizing, all the stars were twinkling their brightest, it looked heavenly and breathtaking. It looked way too beautiful, the moon wasn't full but it made the sky prettiest , the stars and the moon together lit up the dark night sky.

"You like it?" He asked

"I love it" You said

"Really?" He asked

"Hm, but don't be so happy" You said

"And why is that so?" He asked

"Shut up!" You rolled your eyes and again started walking

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Anywhere" You said

"You wanna have some fun?" Jimin asked

"Huh?" You turned around and he held your wrist and dragged you in a speed compared alot more than yours, you felt like flying.

And in no time you were infront of a store.
A bike store.

"May I ask? Why the we are here?" You asked

"To have fun" Jimin said and went inside and you followed him

"How much would it cost?" He asked

"Sorry, but we don't give that for rental-" The shopkeeper's words were cut off by Jimin

"But you'll give me" Jimin grinned

And the bike was his.

The bike , it looked scary yet enough to make anyone want to have a ride on it.

Jimin wore the helmet and sat on the bike

"What are you waiting for? Hop on" He said and handed you the other helmet.

You wanted to oppose everything and wanted to tell him that you shouldn't be doing this , but at the same time you wanted this, you wanted a ride on a bike under the starry sky. You couldn't utter any words but sit behind him.

"Hold me" Jimin said

"I'm not a pervert like you" You said

"Alright, then be ready to fall" And accelerated the car and as a reflex action you held his waist.

Admittedly there were early moments of anxiety as the route had to pass through some neighborhoods and access secondary roads for brief distances. Once a major road was crossed, the farm roads came one after another. It is here that the roads normally perceived as flat revealed anything but. Every bump in the road was magnified by its shadow. Bouncing around the imperfections, the contrast of road detail glowing in front of the bike while navigating a tunnel of darkness humbled the standard outing. Anything could have been in the woods and farm fields, including a skunk who was caught off guard in a roadside ditch but luckily took no further action.

The route rolled past normally bustling houses. The shades were shut where lights were still on. Lights were off completely in many houses, reflecting the late hour of the ride. Every glance over the shoulder featured the red blinking of the tail light and twinkling stars of the moon night. Here and there the air grew colder.