[4] 𝓝𝓔𝓦 𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓤𝓑𝓛𝓔𝓢

All we do is think about the feelings that we hide

🥀

The whole weekend just flew away like nothing. Tomorrow again starts the same life , going to university. And the boys I got to know more about them. Starting from Joonie , he kinda helped me in studies especially in maths afterall the he is fun. Jin. His cooking skills had me melting. And his dad jokes had me laughing (not really) . Suga . He's scary not really that guy , he's so soft and just needs someone to understand him although I haven't talked to him alot. But he's a caring person. Hobi. He's just too cheerful and positive, his smile is just too bright. But when angry he can be the scariest of all. Mochi? He's a jerk , he's an annoying brat. He just keep on teasing or mocking me . I HATE HIM . Sometimes arguing with him feels fun . Cause i have the best comebacks. Tae he's so cute and adorable. Kookie? Well he's shy really shy sometimes and very intimidating at others but he still finds ways to look cute even with those tattoos and lip piercing.

I'm just lying on the bed analyzing whatever happened in these two days. Afterall my new bodyguards aren't that bad. Should I give them a chance?
I don't know

.....and soon i drifted into my dreamland........

"This.... this i........i hate you dad! I HATE YOU! It.....y..o.you...why?...c..c" she couldn't speak due to continues sobs

"Honey- your mom she.....I'm sorry" he said

"She died cause of you c..ause" she again broke into sobs

.....

I woke up. Cold sweat running down my forehead

Urgh! Again the same dream.

I got up from bed , made my bed and did my daily routines,

Today's gonna be a long day

I wore a simple sweatshirt and black jeans . Even though i have money I don't dress too heavy or you can say I'm a overrated nerd. And i also use a light makeup.

After glancing at the mirror for the last time . I grabbed my bag and phone

As I made my way towards the living room , I saw something that can also be called as "new troubles"

I saw seven men not in black and white suit like bodyguards not in their white t-shirt and black shorts

But in highschool uniform