[20] 𝓟𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓫𝓲 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓶

-we all are in this alone-

🥀

We both reached home I got off and rang the bell , the door flew open , revealing a messy hair hobi , he forcely smiled and Taehyung and Jungkook on the floor , Tae hovering above kook.

"What in the world of k-drama is this ?" Both kook and Tae looked in my direction then looked at each other. They both got up and fixed their clothes. kook cleared his throat.

You examined both of them , messy hairs , brusies on face , angry expressions.

"Did you guys fought? Behind me?" You said stepping inside the dorm.

"Y-Y/N it was his fault" Tae said pointing at Jungkook

"Fuck no! It was his mis-" kook's words were cut off by me.

"Cut it! Guys see what you did to hobi!" I said as my feets unknowingly took me to hobi

He was in such a poor condition, he too got some bruises on his face maybe when he was trying to stop the two from fighting , his hairs were messy , he wasn't really good but managed to give you a smile as soon as he opened the door , Unconsciously I trailed my fingers in his face examining the brusies.

Poor hobi.

"Are you hurt?" I asked stepping one more step closer to him
He smiled once again and said "No, Y/N I'm fine"

"I know you're not , I'll do your wounds" I said as my eyes roamed here and there for a moment I saw , Jimin's jaw tightened and twisted expression.

I went in my room and brought the first aid box

"Come sit on the couch...." I stop before continuing in a harsh tone

"You both too"

"I said I'm fi..." Hoseok's words trailed off as he saw me glaring at him

They all sat on the couch I started to slowly do Hoseok's wound

"Does it hurt?" I asked to insure

"No, I've had worse" he simply replied

He had a small bruise around his eyebrow , I slowly put ointment it.

.............

"I don't want any fights anymore" I said crossing my hands against my chest

"Whatever" Tae rolled his eyes

"Gosh , I feel like your damn mother" You said rubbing your temple.

Jimin hasn't spoken anything since we entered the dorm, and it made me feel uneasy. And the fact that his burning eyes were just set on me was making shivers go down from my spine.

My phone started ringing.

I checked the caller ID "🤡"

I picked up the call and heard a female voice
"Yah, Y/N-ah I'm coming to your place ..no questions" Yoona said and ended the call

And that's when it hit me like a truck , I saved both In-yeoup and Yoona's name with same emoji.

So I decided to change In-yeoup's name as "🤦"

Feeling satisfied with the emoji , I turned off my phone.

And looked up to see the all the boys except Jimin were giving 'are-you-fucking-done?' expression whereas Jimin's expression was rather dark , his orbs didn't have that mischief anymore , his jaw was clicked as if angry or maybe frustrated.

Wait. Hold on. Fucking cra-no no.

"Where are Joon , Suga and Jin?"