Chapter 19: A Heartbreaking Loss

(RWBY and Dynasty Warriors are owned by their respective owners. I only own the story. Special thanks to SkulloftheDeath for inspiring me to make this. I appreciate it, man.)

It was a dark night for Remnant, and yet you smiled as you looked down at the world.

Ever since you have raided Beacon Academy, Ozpin's forces have been weakened and now face a dire disadvantage.

You felt unstoppable as you had weakened Ozpin earlier.

All of your friends and teammates have done their assignments, and the effectiveness was at its highest. 

You were one step closer to forging your dream world. 

Y/N: This truly is the darkest hour for Ozpin's forces. Now that the old clown has lost his immortality, his forces no longer stand a chance against me anymore.

F/N: You truly have outdone yourself, Y/N. I am very proud of you.

Y/N: Since when weren't you?

You both laughed.

F/N: Oh, that was a good one, Y/N!

Y/N: Thanks.

F/N: I'm going to do a perimeter check on Remnant, to make sure everyone is safe.

Y/N: Are you sure you wish to do so, Father? 

F/N: Do not worry, Y/N. I'll be alright.

Y/N: I understand. Just promise me you will be alright, okay?

F/N: I promise. And if I die, I just want you to know one small thing.

Y/N: And that would be?

F/N: Make Port suffer until he finally breaks apart.

You nodded in consent.

Y/N: Please take care, Father.

F/N: I will. I'll see you soon, my son.

Your father patted you on the head and walked off.

Y/N: Salem, create a portal. My father's doing a perimeter check.

Salem: As you wish, Master.

Salem created a portal.

Y/N: Be careful, Father. At this point, Port's not going to just sit idly by.

F/N: I'll keep an eye out for that old retard. If he ever dares to show his face to me, I'll be sure to send his ass back to Beacon with so many injuries, he'll lose so much blood that he will end up near the brink of death.

You nodded as you watched your father go through the portal.

Y/N: I hope he will come back safely.

Salem: We all do, but we know what to do if he doesn't.

Y/N: Complete our ambition in his honour.

Salem nodded.

Y/N: All we shall do for now is wait, I suppose.

Salem: Perhaps we should strengthen our supplies once more?

Y/N: Even though we are already at our peak, I suppose we can strengthen our forces some more. If my father dies, make sure everyone doubles their efforts.

Salem: Of course. I shall keep that in mind.

Y/N: Everyone, gather. We're having a meeting.

After everyone had gathered, you began the meeting and discussed strengthening your forces.