Chapter 8: A Sinister Plan

(RWBY and Dynasty Warriors are owned by their respective owners. I only own the story. Special thanks goes to SkulloftheDeaths for inspiring me to make this. You have my gratitude, comrade.)

Your friends and teammates were still trying to find you. They were outright too determined to stop, so they hitched a ride.

Jaune: I hope my bud is okay.

Ren: Civil war, hmm? I guess Ozpin and James were very close.

Weiss: It's fucking bullshit. They cannot agree who will take his place, so they declared civil war.

Nora: I don't think you father should lead.

Weiss: I agree entirely. My father's leadership would be the end of Faunus.

Sabrina: How much further to Y/N?

Jaune: I don't know. 

Blake was just looking down with regret of what she had done. She couldn't help but feel extremely guilty.

If she just accepted your confession instead of rejecting you out of getting out of a bad relationship, this would not have happened.

Esmeralda: To think that Y/N wouldn't care about being a Huntsman anymore... I honestly can't blame him.

Lyra: Neither can I. That bastard Port was the one who did this to him in the first place. I know Blake feels responsible, but she actually cared, unlike that old cunt.

Coco: I know, right? Port ain't a saint. In fact, he's a hypocrite. He's been flirting with us for so long, and yet he doesn't admit to his crimes. What a fucking pervert.

Velvet: I hope Y/N's suffering will end soon. 

Ruby: It'll end soon. We'll be there for him.

-Your Realm-

You were sitting on your throne as you listened to Roma and the others debating.

Roma: I know this is the best method we should take.

Watt: That may be so, but the dust bombs don't need to be wasted.

Emerald: I think it's better than waiting six years for the war to end.

Hazel: It's better than wasting a lot of dust.

Neo was just spinning a dust vial, tired of this debate.

Tyrian was just standing by your side.

You were thrumming your fingers on the throne.

You cleared your throat, making the others look at you.

Y/N: Are we done with this charade? I swear, it was starting to get on my nerves a little.

Everyone nodded.

Y/N: Good. Now, let's go over the plans.

Roma: We use Atlas' own technology against them. I have stolen some valuable blueprints.

Watt: I understand the benefits. However, we will have a big advantage if we bide our time.

Emerald: We cannot wait forever, though. If we wait too long, our operation goes up in flames.

Hazel: True. However, we cannot waste our resources to stop a war that was intended to happen.

Roma: These plans aren't for a sneak attack, though.

They all looked at her.

Y/N: Then what kind of plans are they? I'm quite curious.

Roma: I don't know. They seem to be in a different language.