Chapter 5: Reunion At Beacon

(RWBY and Dynasty Warriors are owned by their respective owners. I only own the story. Special thanks to SkulloftheDeaths for inspiring me to make this. Thanks a lot, comrade.)

Ozpin: Pyrrha?! Cardin?! Weiss?!

Pyrrha: Yes, Ozpin. Your eyes are not deceiving you.

Cardin: In the fucking flesh.

Weiss: Precisely.

Ozpin: So, you've returned to them... Listen, I...

Cardin: Before you say anything, we are not returning to Beacon. You have lost all privilege of having us back in that shit-hole.

Pyrrha: After what you have done to Y/N, you don't deserve the maiden here in Beacon.

Weiss gave him a piece of paper.

His eyes widened in absolute shock as it read that he no longer had the authority to keep any maiden here. And they were destined to return to Y/N.

Ozpin: Why are you doing this?! If Salem gets a hold of this...

Weiss: She stepped down.

Ozpin: What?! What do you mean?!

Pyrrha: Y/N recently gave Salem her beauty back.

Cardin: And the Land of Darkness has been turned from a barren wasteland into a glorious land of paradise as a result.

Weiss: And Salem thanked him and allowed him to rule the place in her stead. Oddly enough, she decided to serve him.

Ozpin: What?!

Cardin: I'll explain as we tell everyone.

Ozpin: YOU WILL NOT! THE COUNCIL REFUSES TO ALLOW IT!

Weiss gave him another piece of paper.

He dropped his mug in absolute shock.

The council gave her, Pyrrha and Cardin permission to tell the world about Salem.

Pyrrha: You'd better hope you can explain your crimes to everyone.

Lyra: Exactly. Because if you don't, I'll make you wish you never became immortal.

They walked to Port's class as Ozpin trembled.

Ozpin: This is wrong...! What's happening...?!

-With you-

You walked to the secret hideout near Beacon.

Neo: Hello, Y/N.

Y/N: What's going on?

Roma: Well, we're about to do our heist. Please cause a distraction.

Y/N: Very well. Just do not attack my girlfriends, my teammates, my friends, or Glynda. Only go after the pieces of shit who were constantly making my life here a living hell.

Roma: Okay, it's your call. We'll refrain from hurting anyone you care about.

Neo: Of course. We'll make them regret the weeks they mocked you.

As you were walking towards Beacon, you gently touched a tree as it died out, and some Grimm came out of it.

Y/N: Feel free to run wild, but do not murder anyone.

They did as you asked and began to attack Beacon as you smirked.

Y/N: This will be entertaining.

You chuckled.

-At Beacon-

Ruby: Ozpin lied to us?!

Pyrrha: That's correct.