Prologue: Undeserved Suffering

(RWBY and Dynasty Warriors are owned by their respective owners. I only own the story. Special thanks goes to SkulloftheDeaths for inspiring me to make this. I am grateful for you, comrade.)

-Years Ago-

A man was staring at the moon with his father.

His name is Y/N L/N.

Y/N: One day, I will become the best huntsman in history.

F/N: A fine goal, my son. Always remember to stay true to your dreams.

Y/N: And if my dream doesn't come true?

F/N: Then you'll find another dream. One even greater than the last. Never forget to believe what you think is right. If anyone opposes your dream, they can go fuck themselves. 

Y/N: You're the best, Father. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

-Now-

You were sitting by yourself at the moment.

You missed your family all too much.

While you were spending time training with your master before school, a rogue White Fang group led by Adam Taurus attacked your homeland against Sienna Khan's wishes.

Unfortunately, your mother and sister died in the attack. 

They never found your father's body, but they instantly proclaimed he was dead.

However, your father was still alive. He faked his death to ensure the White Fang had no idea where to find him in the future.

All of that was because Atlas took their damn time instead of hightailing to your homeland.

Life hasn't been too easy or kind to you recently.

You were smart as you easily found a way to survive.

You barely passed the exam, however, you were kicked out of all Huntsman Academies.

You still remember the day before the test when Ozpin spoke to you.

-Flashback-

You were glaring at Port with tranquil fury as you sat in the opposite chair of Ozpin as he read your files.

Port was obviously shaking at you as Ozpin sat the files down.

Ozpin: You have quite the history. Being kicked out of all the Huntsman and Huntress Academies except this one.

Y/N: You know it, sir.

Ozpin: I see that the reason for your last academy was because you were secretly recording girls in their private moments. 

Port: Disgusting. How can you even justify that?

Y/N: If you read it further, you will find the accusations to be completely false, sir. I was merely a late comer and they put me on that team.

Glynda: It is true, sir. Y/N was only late to the scene.

Port: Are you saying they're lying?!

Y/N: Damn right I am. Why do you ask?

Port: Young man, this is a serious offence to women. So don't you dare try and say they're lying.

Y/N: Oh, that's rich coming from you. You literally do the same, and they're students, no less. So, who are you to judge?

Port: How dare you say...

Ozpin: Hmm, I see... Yes, Team NDGO did indeed confess they were lying.

Port looked at Ozpin flabbergasted.