Chapter 11 Preview

(RWBY and Dynasty Warriors are owned by their respective owners. I only own the story. Special thanks to SkulloftheDeaths for inspiring me to make this. Thanks a lot.)

Lightning strikes around Remnant as Y/N and Pyrrha were thrashing Cinder.

Y/N: "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR DISOBEDIENCE, CINDER!!! NOW YOU WILL DIE!!!

Pyrrha: "THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR DEFYING MY SWEETHEART!!!

Emerald glared at Cinder.

Emerald: "Good riddance, bitch."

_____________

Cardin: "What is it you need, bro?"

Y/N: "..."

Pyrrha: "Please tell us, sweetheart."

Lyra: "You don't have to rush."

Sabrina: "Take as much time as you need."

Esmeralda: "We're here for you, no matter what the world says."

Y/N: "Revenge on the sinners who rejected me and killed my family."

Pyrrha held Y/N's hand as he looked at her.

Pyrrha: "Come with us, then. Let us destroy the old rulers of this world and bring forth a new world together."

Cardin smiled and pats your back.

Cardin: "It's time for the new world to awaken from the ashes."

Sabrina, Lyra, and Esmeralda nodded.

Sabrina: "I shall give my all to bring peace back to Y/N."

Lyra: "I will send the bastards who caused Y/N so much grief back to Hell."

Esmeralda: "Anyone who defies him is gonna be filled with aura piercing bullets."

_____________

Adam: What are you?!

Y/N: I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for eternal peace. I am the terror that strikes in the darkest night! I am the warrior who will bring forth a utopia! I am the one who will bring the world's old rulers to their deaths for all their damn sins! Ally to good, and nightmare to you, Adam Taurus! I AM Y/N, THE ULTIMATE DYNASTY WARRIOR!

______________

Yang: PLEASE, STOP IT! JUST LET ME LIVE!

Y/N: YOU SILENCE YOURSELF, BITCH! YOU WILL DIE FOR THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH!

______________

Port shakes in fear as he looks at Y/N covered in blood as he looks at the corpses of the students of Beacon who hated Y/N.

Port: What kind of monstrosity are you?!

Y/N: Look in the mirror, lard-ass. You will see you are the one who transformed me into this.

Port: Everything I did was for peace. For justice! For the future! You and your family are everything wrong with humanity.

Y/N: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS SHIT, YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE! YOU'RE THE ONE AT FAULT FOR THE WORLD'S SINS! AND YOU DARE TO CALL ME AND MY FAMILY DEMONS WHO DON'T BELONG HERE?! YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!!!

You thrashed Port relentlessly.

Port: Stop! Please!

You glared at Port with the most menacing intent to torment him for eternity.

Port: I surrender... Please, take me in as your slave...

Y/N: You are not worthy to decide your destiny. I will decide for you.

You grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up beyond your level.

You made him know you were far too strong for anyone.

Y/N: And I have decided that your destiny is to perish!

He looked at you with fear in his eyes.

You slammed Port extremely hard, breaking his back beyond repair.

Y/N: Goodbye forever, Port. The new world is better off without you soiling its elegance.

You walked off as the Grimm surrounded Port, who was crying like a sissified bitch.

Y/N: It's entitled black and white morality elitist meat tonight, boys. Have at him.

___________

Lightning strikes as Y/N faced a heavily weakened Ozpin.

Ozpin: My immortality's gone! What more do you want?!

You raised your sword to the sky.

Y/N: To bring forth the birth of the perfect world.

____________

Y/N looked at the carnage, then he looked at you, who was reading the story.

Y/N: The renewal is upon us. Prepare for the next chapters. They will be at their most bleakest for Remnant's old rulers. This war shall end in my triumph. But, let us not spoil the surprise.

He pulls out his sword.

Y/N: Let the beginning of the end of the world's old rulers begin. I will enjoy this.

He slashed the screen and laughed as blood dripped from his sword.