Chapter Fourteen: Finale (Pt.2)

A/N: *sigh* there's just... a lot... of kissing.
(NOT PROOFREAD cause again, i'm TIREDDD)

It takes a few minutes for Sunghoon to locate his boyfriend in the thick foliage. He had no idea how Sunoo was okay with walking around in the dark, and hated to admit how eerie the woods felt at night.

He sees Sunoo standing in another clearing. He's standing along the edge of a small creek, tossing random rocks into the water.

"Sunoo?" Sunghoon calls quietly. The younger doesn't make any movement to acknowledge him.

"Sunoo... why did you leave?" Sunghoon asks. Sunoo doesn't respond, and even without any light, Sunghoon can see the pout resting on his lips. He walks over to Sunoo, reaching for his hand. He's genuinely surprised when Sunoo pulls away from him.

"Sunoo?"

"It's nothing." Sunoo says plainly.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sunghoon asks. Sunoo shrugs and starts to walk away, turning his back on the older. Sunghoon sighs and closes the distance between them, grabbing Sunoo's wrists before pinning him against the nearest tree. Sunoo looks up at him with wide eyes.

"You won't answer me? I'll give you an excuse not to answer me." Sunghoon smirks before connecting their lips. Sunoo tenses up before relaxing, letting Sunghoon do whatever he wants with him.

Sunghoon presses against him, making Sunoo's breath hitch. He hates the way Sunghoon makes his heart skip beats and speed up against his will. Sunghoon had too much power over his emotions. Even if he were upset, he couldn't stay that way for long when Sunghoon did this. Sunghoon gently nibbles at his lip and Sunoo makes a noise of surprise as he pulls away.

"Jealous of Wonie?" Sunghoon asks, "Because I called him cute?"

"N-No." Sunoo mumbles, flustered.

"You're cuter. You know?" Sunghoon mumbles before kissing Sunoo again. Sunoo blushes deeply, pulling the taller closer. Sunghoon squeezes at Sunoo's waist, making the younger squirm in his hold.

"Don't run away from me." Sunghoon mumbles against his lips.

"I need you, and I don't want any problems, so don't run. Let's talk if we have problems, okay?" Sunghoon asks, meeting his eyes. Sunoo nods. Sunghoon attacks his lips again and Sunoo smiles into the kiss.

Truthfully, he wasn't upset at all. He just knew that Sunghoon would do this. In his own way, he liked to hear Sunghoon's reassurance. He loved the way Sunghoon comforted him and held him close. Sunghoon had become his safe place and his biggest comfort.

Sunghoon was more than a friend, obviously, but...

"Sunoo..." Sunghoon whispers his name as he deepens the kiss.

"Hmm?"

Sunghoon doesn't respond, just kisses him more desperately before picking him up, placing Sunoo's legs around his waist.

"S-Sunghoon!" Sunoo yelps out in surprise. Sunghoon looks up at him and starts walking back towards camp.

"Let's go back to the tent, it's getting cold out here." Sunghoon says lowly. Sunoo swallows and holds tightly to Sunghoon's shoulders. It's almost like Sunghoon could read his mind.

"Don't worry, you're light as a feather." Sunghoon presses a kiss against his cheek before moving back to his mouth.

"S-Stop... you're going to trip. Put me down, I can walk back."