Chapter Seven: A Lie (Pt. 2)

A/N: Ummm.....😅
(NOT PROOFREAD)

Their dorm was clear of cameras, thankfully. Jungwon informed the members of the news as they stood in the break room after an interview. Sunoo and Ni-ki were still nowhere to be found. Probably still changing.

"That's... great." Jay says between his teeth. The slight tension between the five of them was obvious, even to the staff that had been passing through.

"Children." Miyoung calls, clapping her hands to get their attention. They look over at her.

"Cameras can still be placed inside after an inspection, so keep your guards up." She warns. They nod.

"We can trust you, right?" Heeseung asks. Miyoung scoffs and crosses her arms.

"I'm offended that you even felt the need to ask that question."

"I already know the answer, I just wanted to see your reaction." Heeseung giggles.

"Don't ask Hyerim or she might actually try to strangle you."

"Oh, I know." Heeseung nods in agreement.

"I'm honestly still scared though." Jake admits.

"Why? It's not like the person is going to try to break into our dorm."

"Jay!" Jungwon hisses.

"I'm just saying. The sasaeng has had that picture of Sunghoon and Sunoo for a while now. If they were going to do something, I think they would have done it already." He says.

"What picture?"

Everyone in the room freezes at the voice, including Miyoung. Jungwon looks over at the doorway where Ni-ki stood, eyes trailing over the members standing in a circle.

"N-nothing."

"I've been standing here for a minute, so don't lie to me." Ni-ki growls. Jungwon swallows and looks over at Heeseung. He also looks unsure of what to do.

"What sasaeng?" Ni-ki asks, taking a few hesitant steps towards them, the door closes gently behind him.

"There's..." Jungwon sighs. There was no point in hiding it now.