Chapter Three: Please, Don't (Pt. 1)

A/N: This chapter will be in 2 parts since I feel like i'm taking 30 years to write it and want to give you at least the little bit I have so far *cries*

"We should tell him." Jungwon says. Heeseung shakes his head.

"We shouldn't."

"But..."

"But nothing, we shouldn't tell him. Nothing good will come from it." Heeseung says, placing a hand on Jungwon's shoulder. Jungwon glares at the floor and sighs.

"You know I respect you. You know I would follow you blindly if you asked me to...but I can't agree with you on this." Jungwon says. Heeseung swallows.

"I'm telling him. With or without you beside me." Jungwon starts walking to the door to exit the practice room. He didn't hear Heeseung behind him, so he knew he was on his own.

-------------------------------------------------

"Sunghoon!" Jungwon calls, spotting him walking down the hallway. Sunghoon turns around at the sound of his voice and smiles before seeing the serious expression on Jungwon's face.

"Is something wrong?" Sunghoon asks with wide eyes once Jungwon reaches him.

"Yes..." Jungwon admits.

"What is it?" He asks, thinking the worst, "are you feeling sick?"

"No...actually, I need to confess something."

Sunghoon swallows and looks at his feet. What could be so important that Jungwon looked so upset by it?

"I-"

"Jungwon!" Heeseung calls. The two boys turn to face him as he walks towards them quickly.

"Let's not do it out here in the hallway. Let's go somewhere without cameras and wandering ears." Heeseung whispers.

Heeseung knew about it too?

That worried Sunghoon even more. Especially now that they were talking about going somewhere more private.

"What's going on?" Sunghoon asks. Heeseung avoided his gaze and Jungwon was biting his lip. Sunghoon gives them a questioning look.

"Let's go somewhere else." Heeseung says gently.