Chapter Nine: Unveiled

A/N: Mentions of self harm, foul language

"The sasaeng posted it. All of it."

The words swirled around Jungwon's mind as Heeseung pulled him out of his bed. Sunoo and Jake were finishing up and leaving the room. Ni-ki looked just as dazed and confused, but he was moving nonetheless.

The sasaeng?

Posted...it?

All of it?

What did that mean?

"Wonie... change your clothes." A figure appears in front of him and it takes a moment for his blurry eyes to recognize it. It isn't until Jay places his hands on Jungwon's cheeks that Jungwon is able to see him clearly.

"What?"

Jay shakes his head and brushing Jungwon's cheeks with his thumb before pulling away. Jungwon stands speechless as Jay disappears into the closet, Ni-ki following behind him. They reappear a minute later. Ni-ki makes his way towards the bathroom and Jay returns to his place in front of Jungwon.

"Put this on. Quickly." Jay says. Jungwon is left alone in the room when Jay leaves, closing the door behind him. Jungwon hears his phone vibrate and looks over at it.

5 missed calls

29 new messages

2,873 other notifications

Jungwon swallows and opens the message from their manager.

Manager Dohyun
Stay off social media. A few staff members and myself will be there to pick you up in an hour, be ready.

Jungwon sees Heeseung's and Sunoo's replies in the groupchat and then goes to read the private message.

Manager Dohyun
The members need you right now. Make sure they stay off their phones. Tell them to turn them completely off. Turn yours off too, don't open the door for anyone.

Manager Dohyun
Stay safe. All of you.

Jungwon replies with an "Okay." and then quickly changes into the simple outfit Jay had tossed at him. Ni-ki walks back into the room just as Jungwon tugs his shirt over his head.

"Riki..." Jungwon says quietly. Ni-ki looks over at him, an unreadable expression on his face.

"It's fine." Ni-ki says. His face twitches like he was thinking hard about something, and then he reaches his hand out towards the older. Jungwon stares at his hand for a few seconds before taking a few steps forward and taking it.