Chapter One: Between You & I

A/N: Slightly intimate scene

"Is this allowed?" Sunoo asks. Hyerim laughs quietly and looks at him for permission. He nods. She carefully tightens the material around his hips, careful not to touch him directly.

"Are you uncomfortable with this?" She asks. He looks in the mirror and shrugs.

"It's not like I have much choice..." He mumbles. She shakes her head behind him.

"I'm sorry...You know I would change it in a heartbeat if I could." She says lowly. He nods.

"Maybe this will be good." Sunoo says, unconvincing. Good for who? The fans?

"Thank you." He nods towards Hyerim and then leaves the room, going to the room next door where some of the other members were waiting.

"Oh....my goodness." Heeseung blurts, taking in the sight.

"The cheers are going to be very loud today." Ni-ki sighs. Sunghoon turns around to see what they were talking about.

Oh...

"I...it's going to show everything when I lift my arms." Sunoo complains.

"Oh yeah...definitely." Ni-ki agrees, "At least it's not me...yet."

"I need to exercise or something before going on stage in this."

"You're fine. You have good proportions, seriously." Heeseung assures. Sunghoon stands and makes his way towards Sunoo as Heeseung and Ni-ki start talking about some new game.

"You...should follow me for a minute." Sunghoon whispers. Sunoo tugs at the bottom of the dark crop top and nods. Sunghoon leads him down the hallway and opens one of the doors, looking around to make sure they were alone before pulling Sunoo inside.

It was...a storage closet?

Sunoo was about to voice his confusion when Sunghoon attacked his lips. Sunghoon had him trapped against the wall, so there was nowhere for him to go even if he wanted to.

Which he didn't...

"Can I hold you?" Sunghoon asks quietly, pulling away enough to look Sunoo in the eye. Sunoo swallowed. He couldn't respond, but his hand found Sunghoon's and brought it towards his waist. Sunghoon's hand was cold against his bare stomach but he didn't really mind that much. Sunghoon inhaled sharply and leaned forward to kiss Sunoo softly. Sunoo brought his hand to Sunghoon's neck and pulled him closer.

"You're perfect," Sunghoon whispered against his lips, "...all of you."