Chapter Four: Vann Og Vin (Pt. 2)

A/N: Sorry......

(Chapter includes alcohol consumption)

"Let's drink." Heeseung mumbles softly, immediately regretting it.

"Why?" Jake asks quietly, thinking of the last time Heeseung had gotten drunk. That's when their problems had started.

"Or not. I don't want to anymore." Heeseung laughs awkwardly and looks away. Jake grabs his wrist and Heeseung faces him again.

"We can...drink." Jake says. Heeseung rises from the couch and disappears into the kitchen. He comes back a moment later with four bottles.

"Let's go outside." He says. Jake nods and follows him out onto the balcony, grabbing the two bottles Heeseung offers him.

They take a seat in two of the three chairs available and look out towards the field. Heeseung brings one of the bottles to his lips and takes a sip.

"This is disgusting." he sighs, placing it down on the table between them. Jake scoffs and takes a sip of his own.

"It could be worse."

"Hardly."

They sit quietly, listening to the crickets. The other members were most likely asleep by now, they had a long day and all of them were glad it was over. They take several more drinks before someone has the courage to break the silence.

"I...want to know what happened that night." Heeseung whispers. Jake swallows and looks down.

"...Why?"

"Because you've been acting differently since then...I want to know why."

"It's fine, Hee. I'm just being weird...you know I'm weird sometimes." Jake laughs and takes several gulps of the alcohol, emptying the bottle. Heeseung's eyes widen and he reaches over, grabbing Jake's wrist.

"Don't lie to me, Jaeyun."

Jake flinches at the sound of his name and he lets Heeseung take the empty bottle away from him.

"Tell me. Everything." Heeseung demands. Jake nods but doesn't look at him.