Chapter Ten: I Don't Need Your Forgiveness

A/N: Contains uhhhh mean words, crying, yk the basic depressing shii
(Listen to Killer by KEY or marry Oli London)

(NOT PROOF READ)

Jungwon wasn't sure how he got into a random studio room. He didn't remember walking out, or walking around the building aimlessly until he found his way inside, collapsing on the floor.

And he certainly didn't know how he ended up in Jay's arms, the older pressing soft kisses to his hair and forehead, whispering comforting words to him. Once he finally realized the situation, he hid his face in Jay's neck and cried. Loudly.

"Why are you crying?" Jay asks softly, rubbing Jungwon's back, holding him tightly against his chest.

"I failed..." Jungwon whimpers pathetically. He hates how stupid he sounds, but his mind was so overwhelmed, he wasn't too worried about it.

"No. Don't think like that, it's not true." Jay says sternly.

"You're being biased."

"I'm-"

"I know you have feelings for me." Jungwon says suddenly and quietly. Jay freezes, his grip on the younger loosens. Jungwon pulls away from the embrace, his eyes still wet and red. Jay's expression looks conflicted, somewhere between concern and fear.

"And I know I'm not the only one, too..." Jungwon looks away and wipes at his eyes.

"Jungwon..."

"It's wrong. Being in a relationship... look what it caused." Jungwon growls lowly.

"This didn't happen because Sunghoon and Sunoo started dating." Jay says.

"No, you're right. But it still played a big part. All the other things mentioned could have been waved off. But the relationship... There's proof for that. I should have stopped them. All of them. Ni-ki.." Jungwon's voice breaks and he starts crying again. Jay reaches for him but hesitates.

"What if Jake hadn't...?" Jungwon doesn't even finish his sentence.

"Please... don't think like that. The point is, we're all here. Right now. Maybe we have a storm coming, but we'll be together. We're a team, the seven of us. Always."

"I know that, but we're ruined. The world is going to tear us apart. Being together is not going to be enough to-"

Jay presses a finger to Jungwon's lips, stopping his words. They stare into each other's eyes, challenging each other. Jungwon doesn't try to continue, and he stays still as Jay uses his thumbs to wipe away his stray tears.