ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

Start from the beginning

Rabastan started caressing her legs slowly snd sensually while his other hand slowly took off her night gown leaving her in only her panties.

"Say it." He growl, she looked at him confuse."what..?" She whispered breathless. "Say that you wants us to fuck you." Ambrosia moan feeling his hand on her wet panties.

"I want you two to fuck me." Rodolphus yank her on her knees, his eyes darkened. He wrapped his hand around her neck tightly but not enough to hurt her. Rabastan smirked while watching.

"Why don't you wrap that pretty little mouth of yours around my cock, hm princess?" Rodolphus murmured against her ear seductively.

Ambrosia gulped nervously and slow began to unzipped his pant. Her eyes came in contact with Rodolphus's impressive member.

Rodolphus hating how much she was taking decide to take matter in his own hand and thrust his cock in her mouth
moaning at the feeling while Ambrosia gagged feeling the tit the back of her throat.

"Fuck! You feel so good, baby!" He moan loudly.

Rabastan who was getting impatient at the fact that his brother was already having their wife, decide to get his own pleasure.

Rabatsan position himself at her entrance and thrust into her wet core. Each of his rough thrust make Ambrosia move forward takung more of Rodolphus's lengh. Rodolphus groaned keeping his hand on her hair as she take him deeper.

Rabastan's gaze quickly darkened, as he thrust faster and harder into her. He groan griping his hand on her hips which most likely left bruises.

"I promise you that tonight is going to be very long."

。:.゚ヽ:。+゚。:.゚ヽ.:。+゚
(Timeskip to morning)

In the Lestrange's Manor's room, sleep a the new marriage couple. Rabastan Châtiment, Rodolphus Lestrange and their now wife Ambrosia Châtiment-Lestrange nee Potter Black were cuddling in bed.

Rodolphus wake up first and look at his wife with a small smile as he kiss her forehead. She was sleeping in the middle peacefully, her hair hiding her pretty face.

"Cute." He muttered moving her hair away slowly and carefully. He rooled his eyes watching Rabastan wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Jealous?" Rabastan mumbled in a deep sleepy voice, as he snuggle his face in their wife's neck.

"Shut up." Rodolphus sighed moving to Ambrosia. "It's 9am, we should wake her up for breakfast." He mumbled.

"Time to wake up, kitten." Rabastan kiss down her shoulder slowly.

Both looked at their now awake wide who start rubbing her eyes like the kitten she is.

"I will go to get the elf preparing breakfast for us." Rabastan said and left before kissing her forehead.

"Good morning, princess." Ambrosia yawn and felt herself being picked up. She looked at Rodolphus. "Good morning, Wolfiee." She muttered.

She was happy that he picked her up since her legs were weak and she was was sure that she couldn't walk.

"I will bath you." He said softly before preparing the bathtube for his wife.