ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

♡♡♡♡♡♡

|•ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ; child abuse and starved.

❊❊❊❊❊

𝑴𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑴𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑺

__________

6 years old

𝑨𝑴𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑨; was in her room, or more presume a cupboard. Ambrosia as never understand why she was living in it but she always thought that its was because her 'family' loved her and that just how tht shown it to her.

"Aunty...am hungwy" the poor girl who has not eaten for 2 days say to her aunt Petunia Dursley nee Evans.

"Hungry!? How ungrateful can you be!? You have already eaten two days ago, you freak!" shouted Vernon Dursley angryly and slapped the little girl.

Dudley Durley, who is Ambrosia's cousin snickers and mocked her. "Such a freak! Look she is crying eww!"

Ambrosia tears up holding her cheek on the ground, she sob looking at her aunt who barely glanced at her.

"Go and wash the dish, you will be more useful instead of being like a little whore, i always know you were just like that other freak. like mother like daughter."

Ambrosia flinched listening to her aunt's cruel words and obeyed.

she tried to stand up and slowly walk but fell back down and wince when her bratty cousin pushed her down.

She get back up and slowly climb on a chair and start washing the dishes.

She accidentally broke a plate. She go down and tried to put it back together as the kind girl she is but end up cutting her small finger.

"You are good at nothing you wh*ore!" said by Vernon who grab her tigtly making her scream in pain, tears gloiding back.

"I-i am s-orry u-uncle..." she let out weakly but was slapped by Vernon while Dudley, decided to grip on her hair hurting her more.