ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

All the Death Eaters were celebratung their victory with their Lord, Tom looked at Rodolphus and Rabastan giving them a nodded

"Silence."

All the attention went to the Dark Lord and the Devils who were standing handsomely. There were no doubt that those three are the most handsome one which had many of the females simping

but naturally the three men are loyal to their crazy women who happened to be cousins.

"We won like we already guessed and it's time that I explain that will happen to the Wizard World!" Everyone cheers except the Devils who were too busy thinking about a certain Potter-Black.

"Hogwards will be rebuilt and eveeything former subjets will be add back, muggle born will still be allowed in the here and we will all be at peace!" Some were happy while some were not. Some people like Lucius Malfoy.

"But My Lord, we can't accept those mudblood!" He shouted.

"Crucio!"

Tom hissed torturing Lucius with the crucio curse.

"You do no talked without
permission Lucius and second, it's my decision that you have to obey! I am the Lord here not you!" Lucius winced and nodded quickly.

"Good." Tom looked at his followers and sighed. "Any objections?" They all kneeled down. "No my Lord."

"You are allowed to leave but Lucius stayed." Lucius gulped and nodded while the other leave.

"Ohh the barbie issss getting punish today?" Nagini hissed to Tom. "Ugly barbie, let'ssss me eat it." Asura slide around Rodolphus's neck.

"No. Ambrosia will kill me if I let you eat that thing." Tom hissed to Asura while caressing Nagini's scales.

"How annoying." Rabastan groaned annoyed and throw an crucio at Lucius.

"Really?" Tom looked at brother/cousin in law. "What? I was annoyed."

Rodolphus chuckled.

"Anyway, crucio."

"Tom!" Rodolphus looked at his brother and Tom with a blank face that scream 'seriously?'.

"What? I was annoyed." Tom answered sarcasticly. "Kalips!" Tom called out and an house-elf appear. "Yes master Darkie, what can Kalips do for master Darkie?"