ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25

In a room sat the Fallen Angel, Fow known as Theodore Nott were sitting next to Eagle, Hermion (future) Potter

In a room sat the Fallen Angel, Fow known as Theodore Nott were sitting next to Eagle, Hermion (future) Potter. Emerald and Snow were sitting next to eachother alongside Choas with Alpha.

The Fallen Angel

With some other members. Neville Longbottom who was know as Lion, George Weasley and Fred Weasley know as Golden and Ruby respectively.

"Soooo a war is going to start?" Ask Daphne who was checking her fashion magazine with no care in the care.

"Yes." Diana sigh playing with Ambrosia's hair while Blaise keep flirting with her.

"I will participate." Says Theodore. The others agreed with him.

"We should create many choas." Joke Blaise. "Let bring grenade!" Smirk Ambrosia.

"Who are were explosing?" Grin a mischievous Fred.

"Dumbledore's office!" Ambrosia says cheerfully.

"I love the idea but I starting to think that the Black's genes is starting to take affect." Neville says nervously

"Good!" Ambrosia says proudly. "Who will kill Bellatrix Black?" Ask Hermione.

"Me."

"Me."

"Me."

Neville, Diana and Ambrosia says at the same time. "Woah!" George cheers.

While the the new Mauraders or Fallen Angel were having their meeting, the Original Mauraders were having theirs.

-

The Black

Sirius know pain and misery. Having to know to know how mistreated his daughter was and how hurted she is. He promise to not give pity after a Black will always be a Black. Madness, Craziness and Ruthlessness in one person.

James Potter who had his father, Fleamont Potter's look but his mother Ephemia Potter Black's personality.

He was drugged with potion love to make 'crazily in love' with Lily Evans but after he unknownly stop eating with the Griffindor and eat with the Slytherin he no took it. He quickly found himself falling in love with his bestfriend's sister.

They were all happy until 4 months after Estella gave birth, she was kidnapped and throw in Akzaban. All plans by Lily Evans, Severus Snape, Molly Weasley and Dumbledore.