ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Rodolphus sit down on the couch, Rabastan sat on a chair drinking alcohol while Tom lean against a wall looking at them

"What are you two planning to do?" Tom look at his two friends, he know that they are mad, angry. He knew that they will kill someone.

"Oh nothing, just killing that little Weasley." Rabastan smirk gripping on his glass. "Which one?"  Tom asked.

"All of them." Rabastan clench his teeth.

"Leave the twins, they are Ambrosia's friends and they know nothing about what their parents did." Rodolphus reminded his brother. He did not mind killing all of them but he did not want Ambrosia sad.

Both want to kill Ron Weasley,
how dare he think he could have their Ambrosia? Did he really think that she would be slave to him? Just thinking about Ambrosia with that dumb ginger made their blood boil.

"I need to kill someone." Rabastan sip his alcohol and take another glass of it.
"I need to torture someone." Says Rodolohus.

"Ssss i pity thosse Weaselsssss, good luck." Hiss the basilik who slide away from them making it's way toward the young cousins.

"Waitssss for me sss." Lynx hiss following Nagini to go toward their mistresses, leaving a poor white snake behind.

"You bratssss!" The white snake nake Asura hiss also following behind. Tom cough accidentally listening to the snakes.

He quickly turn his attention back on the spychopaths devils. "We should focus on finding out about where could Dumbledore have hide James Potter since we know that the Black siblings are in Akzaban."

Rodolphus sigh. "You are right, I will go at Akzaban with a group of Death Eaters." Tom nod and look at Rabastan. "I already have something else searching for our father in law."
Rabastan smirk.

"Alright then." Rodolophus get up and look at Rabastan. "Take care of Ambrosia for the time being." He nod wazching his elder brother leaving.

"Narcissa will come here tomorrow, Will Lucius come too?" Rabastan ask.
"No he won't." Tom says coldly. "When will you kill him?" Rabastan smirk look at his friend. "Soon."

"Are you two finished?" Both look at the source of the voice and saw Diana standing with Nagini around her. "Yes. I will go." Rabastan get up and walk toward the garden seing his kitten sitting against the tree.

"Kitten." He says softly gaining the girl's attention. "Yes?" She tilt her head and feel herself being pull. Rabastan pull her while he sit against the tree, he put her on his lap making her face facing his. His hands on her waists.
"What are you doing?" She ask confuse. "Things." He says bluntly loking at her neck. He want to bite it hard till it's bleed, Red look fucking georgeous on her.