ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

ఌ︎ They say i'm good

but not good enough

as if somehow i'm liked but never loved ఌ︎

_________________

♡︎

"Wake up"

"Wake up"

A voive whisper to me but i turn in the other side of my bed ignoring it.

" Wakie wakie."

"Let me go sleep!" I whine and through a pillow at the unknow person. Once the person leave, i go back to sleep.

Splash.

" What the hell!!" I shout and sit up on my bed. Water. Who the hell would throw water at me in the morning!!

" I told you to wake up." I look up.
Hermione bloody future Potter.

" What is wrong with you Mione!?" I whine and get out the to shower thank to Hermione. Note the sarcasm duh.

" Do i have to remind you that you have to get ready? The lestrange brothers are here.." My eyes widen at her words.

"Wait here as in they are here?! In my bloody- i apologise i mean in our bloody Manor?!" Fuck! Why are they here?

" Language! And they are here to pick you up." She says. I say that out loud?

"Yes you did." "Alright what the hell??"

" You are talking out loud you idiot." I pout and make my way to the bathroom.

I showered and get ready.

I wear a red long sleeve t-shirt and white skirt with a black thigh over the knee. I take my necklace and rings. One of it was a silver snake, i found it my father's small white box. I was about to let it back there but i saw a letter that my fathet left for me which said that the ring was for me so i took it. I putmy white heel shoes on and I pick up a red heart lolipop and suck/eat it.

 I putmy white heel shoes on and I pick up a red heart lolipop and suck/eat it