ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33

Ambrosia sat on the bed looking at the wall

Ambrosia sat on the bed looking at the wall. To be honest, she was nervous as hell. Her hands trembling slightly.

Rodolphus and Rabastan leaned against the wall glancing at her. They were unsure of what they should do since they did not want her to be scared of making love with them.

Rabastan smiled staring at her. The night gown held her body so nicely and seducing. Both would not hesitate to get on their knees for her at any moment she ask them.

She was beautiful. She always looked beautiful. She was playing with her fingers as a way to calm herself. Her hair wich always was in ponytail was down.

Rodolphus walked toward, he lifted her chin and kissed her passionately with some sort of possessiveness as he place his right hand on her waist, squeezing it

"Relax." He whispered against her rosy lips.

"Don't start the fun without me, brother." Rabastan smirked, his started kissing her neck which had Ambrosia moaning.

"Hmm, such sweet sound kitten."Ambrosia moan as Rabastan's hand settle on her exposed breasts and started massage while he keep his lips on her neck.

Rodolphus's fingers grasp at her hair,yanking her head back before kissing her hard.He nibbled her lower lips demanding entrance which she gladly allowed. He took it and entered his tongue in her mouth. For the first time, he couldn't control his desire any longer. He want her. They want her.

Ambrosia moan again and again in his mouth feeling Rabastan squeezing and pinching her breasts. She run her hand through Rabastan's hair and gained a groan from him.

"Fuck!" He groan taking her nipple in his mouth sucking on his. His hand on her thigh squeezing it.

"Hmm!" Ambrosia moan, feeling her core getting wetter. Rodolphus moved his mouth from hers, slowly kissing down her neck instead, slight sucking. He started leaving hickeys making sure that others will know that she was theirs and theirs only.