ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎⍟⁎

I wake up early on a cool autumn morning, bleary-eyes and tired from another restless sleep. I have spent the night thinking about those two..Rabastan and Rodolphus Lestrange, my dearest soulmates.
Note the sarcasm.

I know that they are both powerful
wizards, and they are both loyal to Riddle or Lord Voldemort and his mission. They are of the Death Eaters, a dark club of evil wizards who want to terrorize for wizarding world.

I can't help but feel a sense of deep fear
in my gut when i think of the Lestrange brothers, its feel so weird and happy to know that i have a soulmates, someone that will love me and take care of me but scared and frighten when they happen to be Tom Riddle's loyal friends or Death Eaters. I also know what they are capable of, so what if they hurt me? Or worse my friends!" i shake my head and breath slowly.

"I shouldn't think about that..." i mutter to myself and get up dressing up.
i wear my white shirt and black skirt with a red tied that will represent Gryffindor and let my hair down.

I go to the Great Hall and sit next to Harmuone and Luna Livegood, Luna is the most cheerful girl, i ever know with her ling white heir and blue ocean eyes, she can be pass as an angel but she is also smart and loyal, she is also a pureblood like me.

Both of us are pureblood while Hermione is a muggleborn but it's never bother us, between the three of us Hermione is the smartest, always gettiing us out of trouble. She have long brown hair and brown eyes, she is quiet the 'nerd' but hey! i don't complain. She helped me a lot.

I sigh not being able to shake off the feeling of unease that drag over me like a dark cloud. I tried to push the thought of Rabastan and Rodolphus out of my mind, but they keep sneaking back in, making my heart race.

As the day wore on, i found myself struggling to focus on my studies, having to deak with Umbridge and Ron make me exhausted, and daydreaming about my soulmates doesn't help neither! I have this mixed feeling of fear and longing.

I know i shoudn't think about them, shouldn't let them occupy my thought and emotions, but i can't help it. They are my soulmates after all,
no matter how much i hate it and feel scared of it, i can't stop thinking about what will it be to be in a relashionship with them? To be with them forever?. Only time will tell.

But i still have to remember the truth. They are Dark wizards, loyal to the forces of darkness.
The are dangerous, unpredictable, and capable of anything.
I shake my head trying to clear ly thought but the fear and confusion persist.

I head to the Astronomy Tower for a peacefull afternoon with Neville, i couldn't shake the feeling of something was off, that there are danger lurking outside just out of the sight, waiting to strike.

✿⁎
✿⁎
✿⁎
✿⁎
✿⁎
✿⁎

𝘐𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨?

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦!!!

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴!!❤