ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

♥︎

♥︎

Years ago, I was knew as Voldemort.
I, Voldemort grew up in the Dingy Orphanage unaware of the wizard world's existence. I was mistreated and bullied till I snapped.

I was able to do things that normal children my ages couldn't. Because of that I was considered and called 'freak' or 'monster' by others.

My mother Merope died giving birth to me while my father, which I did not knew who he was before, I entered Hogwards.

I met people who you could called "friends', they were Nott, Rosier,   Lestrange, Avery and Malfoy. I named my group Death Eaters. I was the Slytherin King, The moment I entered the Chambre of the Secret, I felt like home.

I met my familiar Nagini.

I knew that i was not welcome at Hogwards by Dumbledore. That old man , only love power and money. With how clueless i was, i created Hocrux. I did not knew that it would make me go crazy and lose my mind but it did.

I became a Dark Lord, just like that old man planned. I was locked up in a my diary while the crazy did..crazy things.

While being locked up, i learnt about Soulmate. Someone with whom you have feeling of deep or natural infinity.

I was never able to find ojt who it was and the crazy me did not care to find out neither. I watched my other self create war and killed people. I watched him being a fool and believe a Prophecy create by Dumbledore himself and killed the Potter.

Their daughter Ambrosia, caught my attention. She was given the name 'Eternal Life' and i knew she was going to be a victim of that old man.

Unfortunately she was given to the muggles to raise while my ugly snake self was still being a fool but that change thank to the Lestrange. Rabastan and Rodolphus, I could see that they were very powerful, Given the Title of the 'Devils' for a good reason. They just as ruthless and cruel like me and just like me, they did not knew there soulmate.

When i was back to myself, I found out that my soulmate was Lucius Malfoy's daughter. Another power hungry but unlike Lucius, his daughter Diana have the brain and beauty like her mother Narcissa Black. I met her when she was 12 years olds, i was in my 15 years body at that time. She had long white hair with grey eyes, wearing all black.

The day i met her, i decide that she will be mine whenever she fucking like or not and she didn't. I remember going crazy when i saw her being torture by Bellatrix Black, that crazy woman who want nothing more but to crawl onto my bed. Stupid Black madness.

Unfortunately Diana had it too, so i won't be surprise if she would torture someone with a smile. I also knew that she was being neglected by that white peacock and forced to bully Potter.
While she was forced to bully her, Potter was also pressured to hate Slytherin which did not surprise me.

She was also knew to be a Parseltone, which only descendants of Salazar was able to and no one in the Potter family had ever been descendants of Salazar Slytherin and her mother a muggleborn couldn't neither. She was able to me the heiress of the Black which anger Lucius.
Poor peacock.

Anyway, the shocking news was the Lestrange brothers's faces when they discovered that she was soulmates. They immedistely threaten Diana who bullied her. I knew that i can't says anything in it because i would have also threaten Potter if she had bullied Diana. For Diana?

I want her. Even if she pushed me away, i understand that she is scared but she is mine. I will never let her go. She will have to get use to it because i am very possessive about what belong to me.

I am obsessed with her and i love it.

ᴡʜᴏᴀ... ʜɪɪ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴀ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴏʟᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ♥︎