ᎄʜᎀ᎘᎛ᎇʀ 5

𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚.

_________________________________________

I stand in the Great Hall watching them leave

I stand in the Great Hall watching them leave. I have always been threathen, i was used to it but what they said scared me.

Not only do i have to deal with Ron who hate me but i also have to deal with two death eaters, who i think i am scared of?Does Merlin hate me or what!?.

sigh. I walk back to my way of the common room and bump into someone, i look up and its Ron.."Ron-" "don't talk to me traitor!" he scoff hurting my feeling and i doubt that he care. Does he even care about me?.

"Can you let me explain?" i ask him trying to calm myself down."Explain what!? That you are a whore and slept with the Lestrange?!" my eyes widen at his words. whore? slept with the Lestrange? I never did any of that!.

"You didn't think that i would know your little secret didn't you??" i look at him and saw him grinning looking like an idiot. I did the only think any girls might do in this situation.

I slap him.How could he think so low of me? I thought we were friends, we had been for 8 long years!.

He look at me clearly angry but i didn't care,friend or not i can't let someone talked to me like that."What the hell!!" he shouted at me with hatred in his eyes, making me flinch."Ginny was right about you! You are just an ungrateful brat that doesn't deserve all those money and famed! Do you know what you costed me!? A lot! Tchh i can't believe i befriended a bitch." he said and raise his hand to slap me. I close my eyes waiting for the hit.

But it never came until i heard a voice."How direspectful of you Weaselbee to tried hurting a girl? A Heiress at that? The audacity." That was is familiar. I open my eyes, its was a girl with long white hair and blue eyes-"Malfoy?" i said and it come out as a whisper.

She didn't answer me or look at me.
"What are you doing here you damn snake!" Ron said with hatred, as he always hate or feel digusted toward the Slytherin."What i am doing here is non of your concerne but you better leave before, i hurt you, very badly" she smirk at his disbelief face. I never thought that Malfoy out of everyone would helped me.never.

I watched as Ron scoffed and walk away.
"Were you really about to let him slapped you?" She asked coldly."Why did you helped me?" i asked not answering her question. "Slytherin protect eachother" was the only answer she gave me. I stayed quiet knowing that the hat would have placed me in Slytherin if i didn't begged him not to.

"I am not a Slytherin thought." i said.
"That true but your soulmates were Slytherin, and i couldn't let that stupid Weasley hurt a girl right? No matter the hate me and you have for eachother in those type of situation, we have to helped eachother Potter" she said as if she was lecturing me."Thank you." i say shocking her.

"No need to thanks me but since i helped you, how about you returned the favor?" i was not surprised at that knowing that a Slytherin never do anything without having something in returned.

"What is it?" "A truce" my eyes widen at her answer.A truce? Does she not hate me? Why would she asked for a truce?.
"Since you are going to be a Lestrange soon we will need to support eachother don't you think? And we could actually be friends." she smirk at me but her words seem genuine even thought i sigh at the thought of marrying those two.
"You are right, a truce huh? I accept Malfoy."

"Diana." she said meking me confuse. She sighed and look at me "Call me Diana, Potter" i let out a small chuckle and nod."Okay then call me Ambrosia or Ambre for short." "Well okay then Ambre, i will see you later" she said and walked away.

This is the start of a beautiful friendship.

_________________________________________

After the talked i had with Malfo-i mean Diana, i walked back to my dorm. I sit on my bed not knowing what to do.

I feel so helpless, i known that a soulmate is someone that will always love you and stay with you forever but the Lestrange? They drived my godmother crazy, They also worked gor the man that killed my parents for Morgana's sake!

I look down and noticed drop on water on my hands, i was crying without knowing, Ron's words has also hurted me. I wished Sirius was alive, i wished my mothrr and father to be alive.

i let out a small sob and lay on the bed, on my stomatch, laying my face on a soft pillow. I miss Sirius, my mother, my father, Hedwig, Tobby a-and Cedric...

In the end i let the darkness surrounded me and sleep with tears still falling down my face.

_________________________________________

Hii! How are you doing?
Do you like the new friendship?
what do you think Ron will do now?

Have a good day!.