ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

(Earlier)

(Earlier)

I was sitting on my couch waiting for Rabastan, he is always late.

Worser than a girl.

I already set everything for Ambrosia. The only problem is Bellatrix. That woman, is a big trouble for me. It's not that she can hurt me but Marvolo want her alive.

"You finished thinking?"

"You finished shiting?" I mock glancing at him. "Let go already, i want to see my kitten." ours.

"You mean our princess." He roll his eyes, his hands is his pocket. "Kitten." oh so you wanna play huh?

"Princess." I say firmly, he grin like an idiot. Like serious why a little brother? Why not a little sister?

"You must be complaining about wanting a sister aren't you?" He groan annoyed.

"Yes. Yes i am." I get up and leaving the Manor. I use a spell and teleport infront of the Potter Manor, it's was calm. Until i hear a roar. "What the h-" I look down and my little brother was being strangle by a lion. Yes a lion.

"I am not a very good fan of lion so get off." I smirk at his confuse face.

Suffer. Only a Gryffindor would keep a lion in their manor.

sigh.

" ASH!" we turn our attention toward ah- muggle born. If i remember clearly, she is Ambrosia's best-friend.

The lion get off Rabastan and make it way toward the girl.

"You..two must be here to pick Ambrosia up." She says not very please. As if i care. "Yes and do you mind explaning this?" Rabastan point at the lion.

"Oh that Ash! Ambrosia said that he had been here in the Manor for many years." she pat the big cat. I prefer snakes.

"Enter. Ambrosia is still sleeping, i will go search for her." She says nervously and let us enter the Manor.

" I hate cats." That idiot complained while the lion seem to be guarding the house. " So you hate our kitten?" I smirk feeling a wave of satistion at his annoyance. Annoying my little brother is the most amazing job ever.

The lion roar, as if he felt offend.
"No i don't hate my kitten." He answer seriously. Which is a miracle.

___________