chapter sixty five

Start from the beginning

"schatz.." he looked at me in awe before looking down at my neck.

i smiled at him slightly, gazing into his eyes. "hi."

"hi.." he smiled, moving his hands towards my face, cupping both of my cheeks.

"i'm going to leave you two to it." gaz got out of his seat, walking over to the doctor across the room and sitting next to him.

könig moved his hands away from my face, looking down at my neck. "i didn't know it was you at the warehouse."

i furrowed my brows, looking at him puzzled.

"i was wounded and having an episode. i hid in the warehouse." he paused before speaking again. "i thought-  i didnt-" he huffed, taking a deep breath and breaking eye contact from me. "i thought you were one of the cartel members and didn't realize it was you until soap showed up." he shook his head, wiping away the tear the slowly rolled down his face. "it made me go manic." he pulled himself together and looked back up at me. "but that's no excuse."

"i forgive you."

his eyes widened. "what?"

"i forgive you, könig."

"bitte, believe me.. i won't let you down again." he sighed out of relief, placing his hands on top of mines, giving me a slight smile.

i analyzed his face again, reaching my other hand out and cupping his cheek. "i put up a fight didn't i?" i teased, smirking slightly at my joke.

he gave me a slight smile again, looking down at my hands and slowly nodding. "yeah, you did."

the doctor in the corner cleared his throat, turning my attention towards him. "i'm afraid you're time is up könig."

"bullshit! it's only been 5 minutes." könig snapped, looking over to the doctor.

"you need your medicine soon and the time is up." the doctor looked down at his watch, looking back up at könig and walking towards him.

"verpiss dich! (fuck off)" könig shuffled in his seat, not breaking eye contact from the doctor.

i moved my chair back away from the table as the doctor gotten closer to him.

"no- i wouldn't do that!" gaz shouted, getting up from his seat and rushing over to me. he grabbed me by my arm, lifting me out the chair.

könig moved away his hands from the doctors reach, getting up from his seat. the doctor looked up at him, timidly backing away before grabbing his walkie-talkie and calling in for extra help.

two guards came into the room, rushing towards könig and grabbing the chains on his hands.

"sedate him!" one of the guards shouted, trying their best to keep him still.

"(y/n) we have to leave." gaz whispered in my ear, slowly moving me away from them and more towards the door.

"no- get off!" könig shouted, pulling his hands away from the guards. one of the guards grabbed a taser from their holster, tasing könig in the thigh, making him grunt and drop down to the ground. "fuck!" he grunted once they stopped tasing.

gaz pulled me out of the room, rushing down the hall, keeping his grip on my arm still. we made it into the elevator, watching the doors shut. gaz frantically pressed the 1st floor button repeatedly before looking over at me. "he's not doing well (y/n). it's best if we don't see him again until he's stable enough."

"what?"

"this isn't his first time here, if he keeps having emotional outbursts he'll never get out." gaz huffed as the doors opened, grabbing my arm again and sprinting towards the door. "let's go."

we walked towards the car, quickly getting in and pulling out of the parking lot. "we were just going out to eat, don't say anything about this."

i nodded, looking out of the window and resting my face against my fist.

                                     ♈︎

i walked into the back door through the kitchen, walking towards the fridge and opening it. i grabbed a container of leftovers from last night and a beer, placing it on the island and taking a seat. i opened the beer and took a sip, putting down on the table and opening the container, grabbing the slice of pizza and eating it. i grimaced after taking a bite, realizing i didn't microwave it. i tossed the pizza back into the container and closed the lid, getting up from my seat and putting the pizza back in the fridge, grabbing my beer and walking towards my room.

i opened my door, sitting on my bed and downing the rest of the beer, laying down and looking up at the ceiling. i slowly closed my eyes, letting myself fall asleep.

                                     ♈︎