chapter fifty eight

♈︎

i stared at my ceiling fan slowly spin, lifting my hands and looking at the bruises over my knuckles. i got up from my bed, walking over to the bathroom and using it.

i huffed as i washed my hands, leaving my room and walking to the kitchen. i walked in and immediately turned around when i seen könig and gaz at the island.

"(y/n)?" gaz called out from behind me.

i ignored and kept walking towards my room. shutting the door behind me and sighing. i stood around for a bit before snapping out of it and deciding that i should stop laying around and being depressed about the situation.

i walked out of my room again, rushing towards the kitchen.

"(y/n), do you have a moment to talk really quick?" gaz questioned, following behind me as i walked towards the back door.

"nope." i swung the door open, walking towards the shooting range.

gaz followed behind me, trying to keep up as i walked fast away from him.

"please? ya know- this is just a misunderstanding." he panted behind me
as he jogged to get next to me, returning back to a speed walk.

"i don't care gaz!" i grabbed the m9 that was sitting on the table, checking the mag for any clips.

"please he's basically killing himself over this, he won't stop drinking!"

i looked over at gaz and shot a few rounds at a target to get him to stop talking about könig.

he stormed away, walking back into the house. i tried to pass the time by trying to work out before we went out on our mission in a week, getting on the ground and doing a set of push ups. i huffed lifting myself up and groaned from pain since i haven't done any in a while.

                                     ♈︎

the rain hit hard on me as i was doing pull-ups, feeling my grip slip from the bar since it was wet. i kept going, trying to distract myself from my problems. i let go, dropping down to the ground and looked up at the sky.

"you're going to catch a cold sitting out here."

i turned and seen simon standing with a hoodie in his hand.

"like you care." i muttered, walking up to a nearby tree and wrapping my hands with hand wrap.

"atleast put the hoodie on, it's cold." he insisted, holding it up to me.

"no, i'm fine." i tightened the hand wrap and closed my hands into fists. "you here to convince me to talk to könig?"

"no." he responded quickly. i looked over to him and nodded, hitting the tree. "you've been out here for 5 hours, come inside and get something to eat."

i ignored him, hitting the tree again. i took two second pauses before hitting the tree again, pacing myself.

"(y/n)."

i hit the tree a little harder from frustration, now feeling the pain on my bruised knuckles.

"(y/n)!" he spoke a little louder, stepping closer to me.

i ignored him again, hitting the tree as hard as i can, feeling my knuckles sting each time i hit it.

"for fucks sake (y/n)!"

"what!" i shouted, dropping my hands down in defeat and turning to him.

"what the fuck is the matter with you?" he grabbed my hands, holding them up to my face. my blood slowly started to soak through the white hand wrap. i started to tear up, crying in defeat and screaming out.