chapter fifty six

(schatz = sweetheart)

♈︎

we walked out with our desired clothes and entered in the car, driving back to base.

i looked out the window as we slowly pulled back into the driveway, opening the door and walking out with the dress protector. i rushed to my bedroom, shutting the door and laying the dress on my bed. i looked in the mirror taking my hair out of the ponytail and letting it down. "i think i'm just gonna wash it." i grimaced as i touched my hair, tying it back again and looking at the time.

it was still early, i paced around my room to find anything that would go with the dress to kill time. "forget it." i opened the closet and found a bag. i furrowed my brows in confusion and grabbed the bag, opening it. all of my shoes from my house were in the bag and i looked at them even more confused. "when did they grab my shoes?!" i shook my head and grabbed the pair of my black heels and set them down next to my bed.

i rubbed my eyes and sighed, plopping down on my bed and laying there with my eyes shut.

♈︎

"we leave in two hou- (y/n)!"

the creaking from my door made me jump up from my sleep and looked up over at soap.

"get dressed woman, we're going to leave soon!" soap demanded as he shut the door.

"fuck!" i jumped out of bed and rushed over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from the small closet in the bathroom and setting it down on the sink. i grabbed my tooth brush and toothpaste and put the toothbrush in my mouth then turning on the shower right after.

♈︎
i stepped out the shower fifteen minutes later, and dried myself off. i wrapped the towel up around my hair and walked over to my bed, looking at the dress.

i looked in the mirror, turning and checking myself out. "this works i guess." i took my hair down and dried it the best i could, fixing it in the mirror. i sat down on the bed, grabbing my heels.

a knock on the door made me look away from my heels.

"schatz?" könig called out from behind the door, opening it slowly. his eyes lit up and widened as he looked down at me. "wow.. i- you look beautiful." he smiled, stepping in and shutting the door behind him. he was in a slightly tight black suit, getting on his knees in front of me.

"never thought i would see you in a suit." i teased, fixing the collar of his white dress shirt.

he grabbed my heels, slipping them on my feet for me. "not even for our wedding?" he chuckled, looking up at me.

"i prefer you to be in your birthday suit for that day."

he smirked, placing his hands on my knees and slowly sliding them up my thighs as he leaned closer.

i lifted my leg, slowly pushing him back with my foot. "can't help yourself can you?"

he smiled, shaking his head and sliding his hands under my dress.

"könig!" i giggled, hitting his hand.

"okay okay!" he slipped his hands out from under my dress and stood up, holding his hand out for me.

i grabbed his hand, standing up and looking up at him. "come here." i pulled him down by the collar of his shirt, fixing his hair and running my fingers through it.

"ah- thank you love." he stood up straight when i finished fixing his hair, smiling as he looked down at me. "shall we?"

♈︎