chapter three

hi guys, i've been super busy so we're going to fast forward in time, basicallyyyyy they talk more get to know eachother blah blah flirt a little, you get it😭.

♈︎

i brushed my hair, drying it with the towel and putting on a tank top and sweatpants.

i walked out of the room with a slight limp trying to get through some soreness on my side. i decided i should try to know my way around the house since könig was out.

i opened the door and went down the hall. i passed a few rooms but didn't open them. i passed a room around the corner of the living room with the sign "weight room".

"they have a weight room?" i looked at the doorknob and turned it and went inside. könig was on the bench press working out.

he paused and put the weight at the top and sat up, "well hello there schatz (sweetheart)!" he greeted me with a big grin on his face, running his fingers through his pale blonde hair.

"so this is where you go to get away from me?" i sat down on the bench across the bench press he sat in.

"possibly so schatz (sweetheart)." he chuckled, his ash colored eyes met mine. "what does that mean?" his eyes widen, becoming flustered.

"uhh- oh nothing i'll tell you another time!"
he looked away with his goofy smile, trying his hardest not to laugh. "oh really now?" i giggled.

his sweat was dripping down his forehead, he reached for the water bottle and took a few sips before speaking again.

"sure, why not." he grinned at me, "pass me the towel there schatz (sweetheart)." i rolled my eyes and grabbed the towel next to me and handed it to him.

he wiped off his sweat and put the towel around his neck. "what made you come looking for me?" he chuckled. i rolled my eyes and sighed, "i wasn't looking for you dummy i was trying to find my way around and so happened to run into you."

he smirked, "oh isn't that right?" his eyes never left mine, his gaze was so subtle and soft while looking at me. "yea smartass." i giggled.

he stood up off of the bench press and made his way towards me. i tilted my head to look at him, he was so tall. his lean body was showing through his fitted black shirt, he held his hand out to me.

i grabbed his hand and stood up. "come on, let's go outside to the range. i have to train." he gave me a charming smile, leading me out of the weight room and to the range outside.

"it's so hot out, how do you manage to do this everyday?" i complained, holding my hand above my eyes since it was so bright out.

"you get used to it schatz (sweetheart)."

he grabbed two earmuffs, and put them on me. "keep these on, it's going to be loud." i nodded.

he grabbed a m9 and began. "m9 opening fire!" he shot twice, hitting the black target in the head and neck.

he shot four more times before reloading his gun. "wanna try?" he held the gun out to me.

"sure why not!" i grabbed the m9 and stood in the spot he was in.

he moved my hips to the right, "careful, don't hurt yourself, stand like this." he grinned.

i nodded and gave a smile back. "m9 opening fire." i steadied my breathing and shot the gun twice, hitting the target in the neck and chest.

"you never told me your brother made you a deadly shot!"

"i practiced a lot with him and my dad, i'm a little rusty." i giggled before steadying my breathing, shooting three more times.

"m9 opening fire."

"okay i think i'm done for now" i smiled, giving the handgun back to könig.

he smiled and nodded, taking the hand gun back and putting it on the table.

"your pretty good, all shots were fatal." i smiled, feeling a bit proud. he patted my head, and reached for the m4.

"make sure your earmuffs are on tight, this is loud." he motioned me to stand back as he put the butt of the m4 against his shoulder, putting his eye near the scope.

"m4 opening fire!" he steadied his breathing and opened fire. i flinched at the loud shots.

"piece of cake." he sniggered, reloading the gun and placing it down.

"that was fun right?" he grinned at me. i nodded with a smile.

"hungry? i'm making dinner." he held his hand out again. i nodded and grabbed his hand, "wait you can cook?" i exclaimed, looking at him with a shocked look on my face.

he hesitated and chuckled, "yea i've been cooking food for you while you had your head injury."

my mouth dropped open, "you?! you can cook!?"

he laughed at me, "your that surprised?" he looked down at me doing a goofy smile at me.

"wow, your cooking is great." i giggled, following him back into the house.