1

Travis POV:

I counted every step I took.

I realized in this moment that nothing would ever be the same, even as they recognized me I was on autopilot, taking bracelets from my left hand trading with them, yet my right arm, the one with only a single bracelet weighed a thousand pounds. 825-719-0001, I repeated those numbers fidgeting with the beads as I walked along side Patrick and Chris.

I told the guys I had to go to the bathroom as I snuck away down to the floor. "Hey man, anyway I could slip back stage to welcome Taylor to Arrowhead" I knew the security could recognize me but he was already shaking his head" Sorry dude, nothing personal, but Ms Swift is simply resting her voice" my heart sunk but I nodded and pat the dude on the back and turned to leave, "Trav?" I looked over my shoulder and smiled when I noticed Kamron, we had hit it off at team parties when he would visit his brother. "What's up man" Kamron nodded to the guard and I walked through to give Kamron a half hug. "What are you doing here dude?" I felt a blush creep over my face "Aww well I just wanted to welcome Taylor to the home field." Kamron pursed his lips " Yah I'm sorry Trav but she really isn't seeing anyone before the shows" "Yah I know he just told me. Uhh but I was wondering " I was fidgeting with the bracelet and he noticed " What's that?" He was holding in a smile "Uhh well.." His eyes widened "Travis Kelce did you make a friendship bracelet for a certain blonde?" I rolled my eyes knowing he was enjoying this "Fine I was wondering if I... or well you, could give Taylor this bracelet I made" I took it off and showed it at him before I changed my mind. He laughed and grabbed it telling me to head back to my seat. 

And as I walked away I heard him laugh and shout "Man is this your number!?" I nearly ran back to my seat.

I was nearly bouncing up and down with excitement by the time the time her openers finished. I could hear the guys around me casually chatting as they drank their beers, I was about to join in on the conversation when a countdown appeared on the screen. My mind went blank as I was filled with nervous energy and just like that she was there. I was 100 feet away through a screaming crowd a party of me was instantly shocked by her. I had seen pictures and interviews and videos but to be in person was a whole new experience.

She went from Lover to Fearless then Evermore, Reputation, Speak Now, and Red. Folklore was nothing like I expected, then 1989, I had always loved that album. The entire time the dudes around me were enjoying themselves yet still mocking me for knowing all the words. The surprise songs came and went and Finally Midnights including Vigilante Shit, which silenced our whole box. 

After the show I drove home with Pat and Britt. When we got there Brittney went straight to bed but Pat and I grabbed a drink and sat on his back patio. "How is it that one person just sold out our entire stadium?" I laughed at his question "She's Taylor Swift, she could sell out the entire state if she wanted" He grabbed his beer "I'll drink to that" We chuckled then I changed the conversation before I let slip what I had done. 

Around we went exploring new plays and comparing player stats from last year and wondering who will be our biggest threat in the upcoming season. After about an hour I ordered an Uber and drove home. Before I payed down I went through and read all of the friendship bracelets I had received, one of my favorites was Princess Kitty of Meow Town, I then tied this bracelet to Rambo's collar who was sitting below me "who knows bud maybe one day we will finally meet THE cat" he wagged his tail when I said the word making me laugh " oh no Rocks you can't chase them, just between you and me I think one of those cats is worth more than both of us" He didn't get the joke.

At this time I realized how tired I probably was so I went to bed.

I couldn't sleep that night wondering what I had just done.

This is a short chapter just cause I think you have probably read this one a bunch, other chapters will be longer.