Unveiling Shadows

Chapter 25: Unveiling Shadows

The dimly lit classroom served as an ominous backdrop for the impending clash between Bakugou and Denki. As Momo gracefully exited, leaving the two alone, the air thickened with tension.

Bakugou's instincts flared, his eyes narrowing at the threat looming before him. The edges of the room seemed to close in as Denki seized Bakugou's hand and pulled him into the confined space.

"Where the hell are you taking me?"

Denki, wearing a sinister smirk, extracted a knife from his pocket, catching the glint of malevolence in his eyes. "Ready to join your family, Bakugou?" Bakugou took a deep breath. "We will see about it."

Bakugou, fueled by his innate strength, lunged at Denki with a primal growl. Denki, however, proved to be more agile, effortlessly evading Bakugou's initial assault. The classroom echoed with the sounds of snarls and clashes, the atmosphere charged with the primal energy of the confrontation. "You can't escape your fate, Bakugou. This is the path you're meant to tread."

Relentless and unyielding, Bakugou pressed forward. Denki, playing a dangerous game, goaded him with taunts that struck at the core of Bakugou's identity.

The confrontation reached a critical juncture as Denki, swift and calculating, retrieved a small bottle from his pocket. He eyed Bakugou with malicious intent. "Let's make this interesting."

In a sudden motion, Denki hurled the bottle toward Bakugou. Reacting instinctively, Bakugou shielded his face with his hands, the glass shattering upon impact. A sinister liquid oozed from the remnants of the bottle.

Denki chuckled with cold satisfaction. "Wolfbane. You won't heal as easily from this."

Bakugou, writhing in pain, recognized the severity of the situation. His wounds, normally quick to mend, now resisted the natural healing process.

Denki's gaze intensified as he delivered a sinister ultimatum. "Transform into a wolf, Bakugou. With that, I can kill you. You know, since in our rules, we can't eliminate any animal in their human form. So I will give you a chance. But if you don't transform...." Denki licked his knife. "I will not care about rules."

Succumbing to the relentless pain, Bakugou felt the wolf within him stir. "Not here." He muttered. But his surroundings blurred, and the world faded to black as the transformative power overcame him. The classroom echoed with the haunting symphony of a struggle between darkness and the primal instincts embedded in Bakugou's very soul.