Unveiled Feelings

Chapter 13: Unveiled Feelings

Outside the library, Naomi gathered the courage to confess her feelings to Shoto.

"Todoroki-san, there's something I need to tell you. I... I love you."

Shoto, taken aback, started, "I'm sorr–" but before he could say anything, Naomi interjected, "Don't say that, please. I'm really, really in love with you. I don't know; just please try to understand." Shoto looked around, feeling a bit overwhelmed. He hoped Jiro would come to help. Before that, a question popped into his mind.

"How do you feel about love? What does it mean to you?"

Naomi, with a mixture of passion and vulnerability, painted a vivid picture of her emotions.

"Love, to me, is like a gentle flame that warms your heart. It's a connection that goes beyond words, a feeling that lingers in every shared moment."

Shoto, appreciating her sincerity, smiled.

"Thank you for sharing that with me. But I have to apologize. There's someone else who has already caught my attention."

"Really?" Naomi asked, her heart slightly breaking.

She replied, "I hope she will like you too." Naomi left, tears lingering in her eyes.

Leaning against the wall, Shoto contemplated the unexpected confession.

Love... it's found its way into my heart.

Lost in thought, he experienced those same feelings he felt before, covering his face. Suddenly, a sound caught his attention, and he saw Kirishima looking at him.

"Yo," Kirishima greeted.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Shoto asked.

"Oh, I just came outside to take some fresh air but ended up hearing you and Naomi's conversation."